A list of ideas/suggestions for POTCO :)

Should I think of more ideas and send them into POTCO?

• Yes

Votes: 33 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
you forgot a thing
caribbean time we hit a button in the chest like 'Q' and it shows us caribbean time its a time where we all can unite at do meetings and parties instead of pst

We have a lot of things we would like to add (there was already a thread long time ago - 2010), but that is a good list. There are some things that we desperately need, and almost to the status of "we-can't-do-without" (read: urgent), and some things that are just making the game more fun. It's called "priorities". While everybody has his/her own priorities, we can find things that we can agree upon to be the most urgent things to add. Bigger inventory space, and Rose's suggestion of a 'bank' system to save our stuff somewhere else, I think can be considered urgent. Unless Disney provides us with another system (i.e.: trading). The ability to kick somebody out (boot somebody off) of a regular ship by the Captain of the ship, I think is also considered urgent.

Then after those (and maybe others can add a few more), comes the less urgent list. To me personally, a teleportation permission is very important. Also I agree that the invisible log on is very important (it would be nice if we could set our own setting like in this wonderful forum). I agree that the ability to transfer a crew leader position like Treasurer's idea is very important as well.

The rest of them can be considered less urgent need or want, that would be nice to be added, but not necessarily urgent. And if I were one of the Disney decision makers, once I considered adding a few things, might as well add a whole lot of things (although it's definitely impossible to grant 'all' of our wishes), provided that the cost vs. revenue would be balanced. If they put a lot of extra efforts, they could advertise and -hopefully - gain more customers and revenue. That's what the 'feed back' button and form are for; if they don't grant some of the most important wishes we have, then why having a feed back button and form? I've heard that some of our wishes were granted, IF we asked with determinations, and we were thankful for that. It's worth sending them.

Jade you definetly are the wise counsel of this group and i highly agree and respect your opinions. Your on the mark with everything you stated.

I think you should add pirate houses to that list... it would be so cool to own a house their could be an island for all the houses to be on... lol

Back