Guide A little bit of Raven's Cover help.

NathanielPhantomhayes

Wanted Pirate
A lot of people doing the Raven's Cove quest have been having common issues with some surprisingly simple resolutions. So here's what I learned doing the quest so you can get that coveted Bitter End!

1. Ship locations:
Dreadnought - Padres and Tormenta
Revenants and Phantoms - Isle Perdida and Raven's Cove (these guys are literally everywhere!)
*Storm Reapers - The wiki says SvS islands and padres. I found none at the SvS islands, 2 at cangrejos, 1 at Padres, and 2 by Perdida

*I had a TON of trouble with these, they seem to just be anywhere

2. Journal dig spots:
Now the wiki says there's three of these, and tlopo says there's four; and tlopo is correct.
Each spot is a couple feet in front of the four idols

3. Watery grave ghosts
What I was having trouble with here is not getting credit. In the grave there's a rock platform and a boulder with the idol on it.

What I had to do was stand on the boulder with the ghost at least on the rock platform and I got credit every time while doing this.

4. Dowsing rod, so this thing actually works. Kinda, maybe one location is parallel to you in another tunnel no matter what way you go it'll say getting farther. So use this map (from the wiki).
Screenshot_2010-10-17_09-38-23.jpg

5. Men's clubheart clothes (sorry ladies can't help ya here)
  • Straw Explorer Hat - Port Royal
  • 99 Doubloon pants - Padres
  • Flap long sleeve - CALLECUTTER'S on Tortuga

Have this too. (from the wiki)
Map_Raven's_Cove.jpg

A lot of people doing the Raven's Cove quest have been having common issues with some surprisingly simple resolutions. So here's what I learned doing the quest so you can get that coveted Bitter End!

1. Ship locations:
Dreadnought - Padres and Tormenta
Revenants and Phantoms - Isle Perdida and Raven's Cove (these guys are literally everywhere!)
*Storm Reapers - The wiki says SvS islands and padres. I found none at the SvS islands, 2 at cangrejos, 1 at Padres, and 2 by Perdida

*I had a TON of trouble with these, they seem to just be anywhere

2. Journal dig spots:
Now the wiki says there's three of these, and tlopo says there's four; and tlopo is correct.
Each spot is a couple feet in front of the four idols

3. Watery grave ghosts
What I was having trouble with here is not getting credit. In the grave there's a rock platform and a boulder with the idol on it.

What I had to do was stand on the boulder with the ghost at least on the rock platform and I got credit every time while doing this.

4. Dowsing rod, so this thing actually works. Kinda, maybe one location is parallel to you in another tunnel no matter what way you go it'll say getting farther. So use this map (from the wiki).
View attachment 97504

5. Men's clubheart clothes (sorry ladies can't help ya here)
  • Straw Explorer Hat - Port Royal
  • 99 Doubloon pants - Padres
  • Flap long sleeve - CALLECUTTER'S on Tortuga

Have this too. (from the wiki)
View attachment 97506
No Fire Bats IN the mines, and not getting any credit for the ones killed outside of mine . How do I collect 13 teeth if I can't get credit? Do I need to be a certain level or potion level?....never mind, I got them

Last edited:
Back