A Little Frustated

I check the directory and leaderboards all the time to see if they are working. I liked the old system where you could see a players other pirates

Yeah I don't know about the directory, but I am more concerned about the actual boards, because we have tones to catch up on
They are related though, and I think updated by the same script.
How do you tell if they are outdated?

I check the directory and leaderboards all the time to see if they are working. I liked the old system where you could see a players other pirates
If you know their D-name, you still can.

http://piratesonline.go.com/#/community/leaderboard.html

Select the different categories, specifically the "enemies defeated" and they have been static
For days in a row? It's possible they're only updating once per day, as with the directory. Though, I honestly know next to nothing about how they worked before, or using them, because up until this year all my time was spent on test.

Disappointing but at least they seem to be working on it, I suppose.. whereas before they were just seemingly left in the corner.

I wish they would go back to the old way of displaying pirates too. They are always trying to fix something that isn't broken. Or maybe, it was broken, and that is why they tried to fix it. But, isn't it still broken? :confused:

I wish they would go back to the old way of displaying pirates too. They are always trying to fix something that isn't broken. Or maybe, it was broken, and that is why they tried to fix it. But, isn't it still broken? :confused:
There are some "animation problems" with the older models. They had planned to switch everyone to the newer models but the idea was poorly received.

Ya treasurer is right that area in the leaderboards hasn't been changed at all it's still at the same number it has been since they worked on the leaderboards.

Back