Blog Post A LOST SWORD FOR ALL!

a7a72133486c39d785d9ca66f3046e8a.jpg_558x314.jpg

Ahoy, everyone!

Since pirates discovered Forsaken Shallows, we’ve been hearin’ many a cry for help! Enemies in the cave be very aggressive, and gang up on unsuspecting swashbucklers on a moment’s notice!

Lucky for ye, we have a solution! Starting RIGHT NOW, ye can redeem the code LOSTSWORD for yer very own Lost Sword of El Patron. Every pirate needs at least one legendary in their inventory to combat fiendish foes!

A word of warning, mates: Make sure ye have a spot open in your inventory. If ye do not, ye won’t receive the item and will be unable to redeem it again. And take note! Ye can only redeem the code until April 5th.

Enjoy yer new sword, mates! Don’t let enemies be a branch… er… thorn in yer side!

~ The Crew @ The Legend of Pirates Online

a7a72133486c39d785d9ca66f3046e8a.jpg_558x314.jpg

Ahoy, everyone!

Since pirates discovered Forsaken Shallows, we’ve been hearin’ many a cry for help! Enemies in the cave be very aggressive, and gang up on unsuspecting swashbucklers on a moment’s notice!

Lucky for ye, we have a solution! Starting RIGHT NOW, ye can redeem the code LOSTSWORD for yer very own Lost Sword of El Patron. Every pirate needs at least one legendary in their inventory to combat fiendish foes!

A word of warning, mates: Make sure ye have a spot open in your inventory. If ye do not, ye won’t receive the item and will be unable to redeem it again. And take note! Ye can only redeem the code until April 5th.

Enjoy yer new sword, mates! Don’t let enemies be a branch… er… thorn in yer side!

~ The Crew @ The Legend of Pirates Online
Cool! Funny thing though , I got this sword when sailing last week

i dont know
how to say this but i dont found it funny to joke about an legendary some peoples cannnot get due to a bug with quests

Ha, the joke is on them I spent the night, last night, in Forsaken Shallows beating spouts to death with this stick. It gives decent rep.

Last edited:
Back