A Message From Piratesonline Channel

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
Someone sent in my Join the PiratesForums video ( The first one) And PiratesOnline Youtube Channel sent me a PM:

" Thank you for letting us know of this new forum. We will add it to our lists of forums we regularly check in on to see what you Pirates have to say. Keep up the good work and thank you for plundering in the Caribbean."

Do you think they'll really check us out? I didn't even know they were doing it in the first place

LoL Do you think they have time? Test is still closed.... If they were to look at the forums regularly the game wouldn't be way better. When i asked them a long time ago if they do, they said they not allowed to. IDK though, they might.

Sure they do! You would at least expect them to check out the glitch threads ;)

lol that what worries me about this when they find a new glitch they will remove it
sad1.gif

Of course! They just check threads on fan sites and have an easy road to finding all on game glitches. Makes sense to me anyway! Dunno!

I agree they just wanna find out where the glitches are and eliminate them. Hope they don't eliminate the- *slaps hand over mouth and says to myself SHH!*

I agree they just wanna find out where the glitches are and eliminate them. Hope they don't eliminate the- *slaps hand over mouth and says to myself SHH!*

yep keep it quiet unless ur in game and u tell a few friends
mad.png
it realy bothers me when people post videos and threads on a glitch its just saying hey disney we found a glitch for you right here
cannon.gif
not many glitch on the game anymore now well good glitches anyways

Do you think they'll really check us out? I didn't even know they were doing it in the first place
Well I can certainly hope :p
Forums are a good source of feedback for them, so they might.
LoL Do you think they have time? Test is still closed.... If they were to look at the forums regularly the game wouldn't be way better. When i asked them a long time ago if they do, they said they not allowed to. IDK though, they might.
They do.. and it doesn't necessarily have to take time away from development. The people responsible for marketing are probably the one's who check in.

Back