A new Art & Graphics forum(?)

Do you agree a new subforum for creativity should be created?

• Total voters

Synergy

Sea Legs
Hello, Pirates!

I thought since the forums have been running smoothly over the course of my time here, that there should be a recommendation made.

The thing I'd like to recommend is a creativity center for the forums. I've noticed a couple of the members on the forum enjoy making (including myself) signatures, avatars, and graphics of other sorts with programs such as pixlr, etc. On another forum I am currently active on, there's a sub-category by the name of "Creativity Central." In this sub-forum, there are forums with Stories & Poetry, Roleplaying Games, and Arts & Graphics.

It looks like this -

cc.png

Because of this, the members on the forum have freedom to express themselves (to a certain extent).
I'd like to see something like this implemented in the forum because I feel it will be efficient as in the aspect of organizing and making the 'GFX' shops easier to find in the forums. As a huge GFX-junkie, I hope you'll at least take this into consideration.

-Madi

Nice Liz! That would be very cool actually :)
But maybe there would be a hard time moving all those 'graphics and art threads' into that new 'creativity central'
Idk though, just wait for a Staff member to answer :D

They wouldn't have to move the threads - the members would just have to create new ones in the new sub-category. Soon enough, the old art & graphic threads will just drown in the newer threads and they won't be seen anymore. If you absolutely wanted your thread to move with the new forum, I'd ask a mod to move it.
(They didn't sign up as Mods for nothing)
Thanks for the feedback!

Yep, lol. My brother used to be active on there, so i saw it a lot.
Then thought it'd be nice to have around..

In my opinion, if we were to have an Art and Graphics sub-forum, it should go under the Shipyard Forum (comparable to the current sub-forums Birthday Wishes and Forum Games). That is because the theme does not always have anything to do with Potco-the game.

If this is approved, then all threads concerning signatures, questions and how-to's about fonts, graphic applications, YouTube backgrounds, creation gallery (even though this one could actually go to individual member's album), etc. would go to this sub-forum.

Although it is off-topic, I personally believe it should be in it's own forum. xp
It just seems more organized that way. (I'm sorta ocd)

Although it is off-topic, I personally believe it should be in it's own forum. xp
It just seems more organized that way. (I'm sorta ocd)

The volume is not that big. Even though it is a different topic - but that is exactly what Rats Nest Forum is for - I doubt Art and Graphics is comparable to the magnitude of other forums (such as Ships, Loot, Events, How-To's, etc).

Back