Discussion A New Simulator in the Caribbean: Pirates Online Simulator!!!

Argh yarr ready for PotC DMTNT

• Total voters

CapnNickSparrow

Buccaneer
Ahoy there mayeys,

I CapnNickSparrow, leader of the youtube channel: Nick Sparrow Studios, have a early special annouchment!!!
as some of you I am jusy a boy of 15 years old and I live in the Netherlands.

I am watching the recreations of PotCO since PotCO closed in 2013.

I always wanted to make such remake too!!!

a few weeks ago I wenr to Python and C++ Lessons to make one my own.

my teachers told me I was going so fast, that they wanted to give me the test earlier and I passed for both!!! So now I control most codes.

I started right away on the game and quess what it is working the another remake landwalker gave me a little headstart, but I solved a lot of bugs and created better textures, more animation and soon a whole new Island. I created my own launcher.ect....

I am searching for some Python and C++ writers to make the project go faster.

The project is probaly gonna fail, but it is worth a shot.

The game is not online yet, I have let some people test and they said that is was awesome, but I am still working on it.

My head priority now is getting loyale crew, a good website and secruity for the codes I (and the part that another remake created back than) created.

Keep in mind this a simulator, this will be a offline game, I want to create a crew hiring system, so you have

if yarr want to work with me PM me or send a mail to nicksparrow009@gmail.com

Also here you have a little preview of the launcher:
oP1Jqi8.jpg

Last edited:
Ahoy there mayeys,

I CapnNickSparrow, leader of the youtube channel: Nick Sparrow Studios, have a early special annouchment!!!
as some of you I am jusy a boy of 15 years old and I live in the Netherlands.

I am watching the recreations of PotCO since PotCO closed in 2013.

I always wanted to make such remake too!!!

a few weeks ago I wenr to Python and C++ Lessons to make one my own.

my teachers told me I was going so fast, that they wanted to give me the test earlier and I passed for both!!! So now I control most codes.

I started right away on the game and quess what it is working the another remake landwalker gave me a little headstart, but I solved a lot of bugs and created better textures, more animation and soon a whole new Island. I created my own launcher.ect....

I am searching for some Python and C++ writers to make the project go faster.

The project is probaly gonna fail, but it is worth a shot.

The game is not online yet, I have let some people test and they said that is was awesome, but I am still working on it.

My head priority now is getting loyale crew, a good website and secruity for the codes I (and the part that another remake created back than) created.

Keep in mind this a simulator, this will be a offline game, I want to create a crew hiring system, so you have

if yarr want to work with me PM me or send a mail to nicksparrow009@gmail.com

Also here you have a little preview of the launcher:
oP1Jqi8.jpg
That launcher is fake it's all photoshopped. Lol take a closer look at the version number

[/QUOTE]
dont get it. We have TLOPO :dunno:
Áye, but 8t is mor
The whole idea of learning to code is to write something yourself and think up the the formula or line to make something work. This is just changing things that are already completed.

aye, but theres more than just fixing bugs and stuff.
You can add everything if yarr know the codes, cuz animations and textures are already there you just need to activate them, but that's a lot of work so I need a crew.
to be clear I don't want to be in a 'race' to finish the game, I just want to recreate my childhood game on my own and my crew, even if this will take years.

and okay, we have TLoPO, that's awesome, but I just want to recreate such thing with my own team. I also play TLoPO, still gonna play it. it is also good for my coding skills

That launcher is fake it's all photoshopped. Lol take a closer look at the version number
True, I made it with some bad Photoshop skills, but it is not fake it works, the version is the version from the moment i saved my project, so it is 5 times saved, every 2 and a half hours I saved

I am a kid of 15, so in my own perspective I think that I came prettu far, if yarr don't believe it's not real, that's your problem.
but it works, I just created with some photos the launcher, yarr even don't need to login, read id closely, it is just a sp game, so I am not a faker, if I found a secruitu way for my codes, it will put online. idk of I gonna ask a little bit money like 1 euro, cuz a kid need some work besides paper round, but on the otherside I didn't make it for money only for people who want to relive the legend like me

if yarr have any question pls, ask but I am not here to mess up TLoPO, cuz they rock and I luv their work, I always reserve play times, it is btw hard to find beta keys

Last edited by a moderator:
Great gesture on coding an offline game so you can relive the legend. However it is illogical, there are 2 remakes that are released to the public and people prefer playing with others than alone, after all that's how Potco was.

Great gesture on coding an offline game so you can relive the legend. However it is illogical, there are 2 remakes that are released to the public and people prefer playing with others than alone, after all that's how Potco was.
"2 remakes"
lol couldn't help it sorry

Anyways, I wish you luck Nick! Hope your remake goes as you planned :)

Back