A PIRATE WAS FOUND

Link? or is it there and I can't see it. Tried direct and couldn't figure anything out.
Is this click bait?
No is not a click bait ... I spoke to a guy in Puerto Rico who is investigating and told me about the story... He said he will be releasing the story on march 27 ... the date the pirate was killed. Pirate Cofresi. His tomb... so excited!

Give me pass word to computer i fix computer no virus clean this is not hack
Whelp, I clicked that the other night, it went to facebook then nothing on there.
But when I started my system up the next day, today, my internet ipv4 was messed up, and my firewall was turned off, it normally boots with windows. Shut everything down and did scans and two programs found the same files dated last night and were some sort of install and uninstall trojan files. So there's that.

Whelp, I clicked that the other night, it went to facebook then nothing on there.
But when I started my system up the next day, today, my internet ipv4 was messed up, and my firewall was turned off, it normally boots with windows. Shut everything down and did scans and two programs found the same files dated last night and were some sort of install and uninstall trojan files. So there's that.
Sheesh, well I hope no harm has been done to your pc

Not yet. I power down every night including broadband. Numerous virus and root kit scans were clean after first scan showed those files.
Although I had to reinstall my firewall software.
Hope that's the last of that one.
Good to hear. Im surprised the moderators haven't prevented this from happening on the forums.

I haven't seen any link in the OP's post personally. Links are allowed to be posted as long as they follow our terms & rules.

It is however advisable that members use caution with links that they are not sure about. And I believe, that members who click on links from an unknown source do so at their own risk.

Kind Regards,
L.S

I haven't seen any link in the OP's post personally. Links are allowed to be posted as long as they follow our terms & rules.

It is however advisable that members use caution with links that they are not sure about. And I believe, that members who click on links from an unknown source do so at their own risk.

Kind Regards,
L.S
Thanks Luna. Technically it wasn't a direct link, so he flew under the radar that way. He put facebook...name. So, one, like I, would go to facebook and put that name in search. It was a nonsense goofy facebook and I think was only meant to lead to junk on that facebook, not virus as such.
It was click bait in that it drew you to the fb page. I may or may not have gotten anything from that site.

More trolls making accounts on the forums... I can bet you there is one person that is a game mod that knows who it is....these types of trolls are always around...ig they have nothing better to do in life but be a troll... such inspiration LOL :c

Back