A Pirates Journey To Lvl 50

Have you ever thought about taking a screen shot everytime you lvl up? I thought about it a few months ago and added some video to it. And this is the end result. Where were you when you Mastered? And How long did it take? It took me a year and some odd months because of being basic.

Basil, you did an amazing job with this video! It looks like a commercial/trailer. Great job!

:O :O :O good time bazilla good times,,,, that was a cpl weeks b4 u took my brithday cake i remember seeing u master ..... im thinking i spammed the clap emote and celebrate emote but im not sure lol but anyway AWESOME i remember when i was trying to master 2months and i mastered

Nice video whats the song I could use it for a government project were I run for president. Ps not by choice I lost roock paper scizzors so I had to run for president in my group:mad:

truly stunning Basil..and i agree with Little Lost Fairy it does look like a PotC trailer for the game..as for me it took me three months to master the old school and like another three to remaster.. i don't play as much as i use to back in the grind forever days...working number two now... Holly Ironscarlett.

Wow very impressive. That was very well put together Basil Good job!!
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it. :D

Thanks!
EDIT (Dec 7, 2010 9:09 PM):
:O :O :O good time bazilla good times,,,, that was a cpl weeks b4 u took my brithday cake i remember seeing u master ..... im thinking i spammed the clap emote and celebrate emote but im not sure lol but anyway AWESOME i remember when i was trying to master 2months and i mastered

Lol yeah we had some good times back then. If someone were to ask me if
I had a choice to do it again, I 'll simply say... NO!!!
EDIT (Dec 7, 2010 9:11 PM):
Basil, you did an amazing job with this video! It looks like a commercial/trailer. Great job!

Thanks would you believe I only used WMM for this? One of the most basic editing software around?
EDIT (Dec 7, 2010 9:13 PM):
Nice video whats the song I could use it for a government project were I run for president. Ps not by choice I lost roock paper scizzors so I had to run for president in my group:mad:

Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End, One Day
EDIT (Dec 7, 2010 9:15 PM):
truly stunning Basil..and i agree with Little Lost Fairy it does look like a PotC trailer for the game..as for me it took me three months to master the old school and like another three to remaster.. i don't play as much as i use to back in the grind forever days...working number two now... Holly Ironscarlett.

Lol When I make videos like these, they always have that trailer feeling.
EDIT (Dec 7, 2010 9:16 PM):
Nice Video Basil!

Thank you, Amelia!

Wow, very nice video, I agree with the others, commercial trailer quality.:piratemickey:

The song is called One Day by Hans Zammer, a master composer in my opinion. It's from POTC 3. ;)

Congrats! :D My friend actually invited me to watch him turn lvl 50 just this evening. Saw it with my own eyes as he beat Darkhart and the tag over his head changed to 50 ... so proud to be a witness of an epic moment. Also love your journey video. And I will definitely take your advice on taking pics when I master weapons from now on. 1 year to reach lvl 50? Gosh, I hope it wouldn't take me that long ... Well, it might take me that long, but I will be enjoying that moment 4 times!

Wow Basil that is really an amazing video... actually its probably the best I have seen done for POTCO online. It really captures the emotion of being a pirate online. Fun with friends, pride and at times the loneliness to a degree. Simply amazing!

Amazing video!!! It looked really awesome! I should consider doing this when I start mastering weapons and leveling up!

Back