A Pirates Life

Captian Morgan Kid

Site Founder
a pirates life is hard and lonely. their is so much that needs to be done. it seems like it's never ends. months and some time years away from home ( if you even have one ).
screenshot_2011-02-03_22-40-18.jpg
so many enemies to plunder and sink. i pride myself on all the EITC ships i have sent to davy jones locker.
screenshot_2011-02-03_22-49-18.jpg
ships to be boarded and looted, but normally not with out a frearsome fight. those navy guys think their hot stuff at times.
screenshot_2011-02-03_22-49-50.jpg
but any pirate worth his salt can take on 4 or 5 at a time without too much trouble. i'm just glad they don't have lost or famed swords. i think the EITC got them all and left none for the navy.
screenshot_2010-11-13_21-32-09.jpg
then theirs far away places that need to be explored and tend keep us far from loved ones, some times for years at a time.
screenshot_2010-12-19_12-36-05.jpg
untold treasures to be found at these god forsaken places if you are strong enough to take from the monster that guard it.
screenshot_2010-12-19_14-39-59.jpg
but it's not all about personal gain. some times we defend whole islands from the wrath of jolly roger. if it was left to the navy these islands would fall like raves cove did.
screenshot_2010-12-27_18-26-46.jpg

other times we fight not for gold or to defend others, but fight for the honnor of our guild. guilds mean alot to most pirates and we will rank for hours to make our guilds number one.
thinking of tia.jpg
after the last cannon was fired and last last undead went down and i find myself alone on the deck of my ship. i look up at that big bright moon and wonder if that girl i left back on the pantano river ever looks up at that very same moon and thinks of me. one day if jolly rogers sword doesn't find me first, i will return to that river and that girl and hang up my sword for good.
parrot.gif

I love you capt kid,....where you been all my life,..i been boarding the colossus alone, i thought i was the only one did things like that,...is a lonely life,....do you have a dog? Dont tell me i have to fight, tia for you,...she kick my you know what,...or put a spell on me,..one of the two....
sad1.gif
I knew you were a romantic at heart, beautiful story,...
angel.gif

I love you capt kid,....where you been all my life,..i been boarding the colossus alone, i thought i was the only one did things like that,...is a lonely life,....do you have a dog? Dont tell me i have to fight, tia for you,...she kick my you know what,...or put a spell on me,..one of the two....:sad1: I knew you were a romantic at heart, beautiful story,...:angel:

thanks for the kind comments bella. i do have a 4 pound chihuahua named milo that comes over almost every weekend for a couple of days. he is quite a handsome fellow and what he lacks in size he make up with attude. i enjoy him very much. i just love your pitbull with the winning smile. has he or she ever though about going to hollywood and do some movies? :D plunder to live, live to plunder:flag: p.s. welcome back to spania.

I love you Captain Morgan. :angel:
I have been smitten but the Valentine
If Tia turns you into a chicken, I will make a postion to bring you back.

thank you esmerelda, you are a sweet heart for sure. i do hope your good with potions because i have come so close to becoming chicken many times. as tia goes from sweet to huracane in 6.5 secounds if she in a bad mood. maybe that's why i'm at sea a lot.
confused.png

thanks for the kind comments bella. i do have a 4 pound chihuahua named milo that comes over almost every weekend for a couple of days. he is quite a handsome fellow and what he lacks in size he make up with attude. i enjoy him very much. i just love your pitbull with the winning smile. has he or she ever though about going to hollywood and do some movies? :D plunder to live, live to plunder:flag: p.s. welcome back to spania.

My friends bring over their little chihuahuas, and my pitts run for the other room,..they definately rule the place when they come over,..is so funny to see the attitude on those little guys,..and sadly my bulldog penny died christmas morning, so i kinda checked out on life awhile,..so no longer with spania, but made a guild in pennys' honor and the animals i take in, called Twilight Souls. Even after two months, parrot christa still calls for her friend penny daily. This is my newest member of the family Pebbles, she is 2, just had puppies, and the breeders have no use for them,...it seems, after they have several litters, but i take them give them a good life,..and she grew up around an african grey, so maybe, though i miss penny, it was fate,....pebbles and parrot christa are good friends already.pebbles.jpg looking for a small pirate costume for her, and hopefully the next picture will be like this one of my sweet penny and christaCrista,leave PennyAlone.jpg

Back