A pretty URGENT suggestion.

Is this a problem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
I know that TLOPO does not want to add new content until after the release of the game but this is an issue I feel urgently needs to be resolved.

The problem is that there is just NOT enough inventory space. One of my favorite parts of the game is that you can loot all of these cool weapons and clothes. (This issue applies more to clothes than weapons but still) People like me who role play a lot and have to be different characters like to have a lot of clothes so you can change your look easily to be a different character. The problem is that with all of these brights and dark blacks, you start running out of space and you have a choice between

Brights, Dark Blacks = or = Rare items, (clothes from quests such as Adoria's Family = or even = clothes that you just really like such as the checker jacket, embellished vest.

Honestly I constantly run out of inventory space and end up having to sell something I really wanted to keep.
At the point I'm at now all the time I have to trash brights just so I can have some space for more clothes.

Again I understand that TLOPO wants to do this after release but I just think this is a very urgent issue that should be resolved.

And I mean rather than making it something extremely complicated I wish it could be something really simple like a chest on your ship where you can keep clothes or another place in your inventory called the bank or storage or something.

Please hear my pain TLOPO devs :)

I asked for the communities vote but I really don't understand what 2 people voted against this. There is just no reason to suggest that this isn't a problem. If it's not a problem for you that means you either:

1. Don't care about clothes or inventory space so it isn't a problem for you (this is pretty unlikely though)
2. You have enough inventory space atm. Trust me it won't stay this way when you start looting brights and dark blacks.

I asked for the communities vote but I really don't understand what 2 people voted against this. There is just no reason to suggest that this isn't a problem. If it's not a problem for you that means you either:

1. Don't care about clothes or inventory space so it isn't a problem for you (this is pretty unlikely though)
2. You have enough inventory space atm. Trust me it won't stay this way when you start looting brights and dark blacks.
And really even if you have enough space in your inventory there isn't any reason to vote against this because it won't affect you. It won't add something that will in anyway make things worse for you. At the very worst it would just be a simple feature that you don't need.

I'm level 6, not much because I don't need to and no, maybe in the future.
Exactly my point, you have barely even played the game, your not at the levels where you can do quests for cool clothes and I'm sure you don't have many clothes for a variety of reasons including lack of money lack of looting and you barely even started!

No offense intended at all mate! :)

But you really shouldn't be responding to this thread when you barely have played the game, don't do role play and don't have any rare brights or dark blacks.

Exactly my point, you have barely even played the game, your not at the levels where you can do quests for cool clothes and I'm sure you don't have many clothes for a variety of reasons including lack of money lack of looting and you barely even started!

No offense intended at all mate! :)

But you really shouldn't be responding to this thread when you barely have played the game, don't do role play and don't have any rare brights or dark blacks.
So, basically you're saying Ozan is not QUALIFIED to have an opinion on this subject.

screenshot_2017-06-30_05-35-06.jpg
We need more space. And this is how it feels when the very last item one has room for comes in :) Ahhh.. Wow... Great... Dark Black... Huh? :( Now I need to sell something or throw away... but I like them all :(

It isn't a big problem, I assume you don't need /all/ the clothes you looted.

I agree that very few items are really a must in order to enjoy the game... :) the long time pleasures of this wonderful game however, imply i my opinion to be able to change clothes for different occasions :)

Borf struggles with this, having completed all the clothing quests in the game. Despite that, I feel like there's enough room for both weapons and clothes. Perhaps more room could be bought at tailors and smiths, but I imagine they'd be expensive.

So, basically you're saying Ozan is not QUALIFIED to have an opinion on this subject.
When the TLOPO team gets mad at your post :p.
Actual @deanaug though it sounds mean that is what I was saying. He does not have enough clothes to know what it feels like to run out of space. I felt the same way when I started the game. I thought space was fine until I started looting brights and dark blacks. I'm not trying to be mean but if I had replied to this thread before I had brights and all I think that would've been wrong. My opinion has changed.

I think something like a bank and/or a wardrobe would be excellent inclusions:

1. A bank being a large storage space for anything (possibly clothes, but more likely mats/ammo/misc stuff) - drawback is you have to GO TO the banker/chest/whatever to access it, so only deposit things you're just holding onto for future use/posterity/holding until you get more mats.

2. Wardrobe being a separate space/configuration for outfits, could be accessible from any vendor which sells clothing items - you purchase the clothes, then deposit in your Wardrobe, from there, you could create pre-set outfits to switch to quickly within the wardrobe interface - more accessible than the bank, given you can get to it from all clothing vendors.

This would free up your standard inventory space.

Also (in response to the "not wanting to add new content") - I wouldn't consider an inventory/storage adjustment anywhere NEAR content. To me, content is story, NPCs, locations, quests... things to DO in the game, so that shouldn't be a worry, imo.

I think something like a bank and/or a wardrobe would be excellent inclusions:

1. A bank being a large storage space for anything (possibly clothes, but more likely mats/ammo/misc stuff) - drawback is you have to GO TO the banker/chest/whatever to access it, so only deposit things you're just holding onto for future use/posterity/holding until you get more mats.

2. Wardrobe being a separate space/configuration for outfits, could be accessible from any vendor which sells clothing items - you purchase the clothes, then deposit in your Wardrobe, from there, you could create pre-set outfits to switch to quickly within the wardrobe interface - more accessible than the bank, given you can get to it from all clothing vendors.

This would free up your standard inventory space.

Also (in response to the "not wanting to add new content") - I wouldn't consider an inventory/storage adjustment anywhere NEAR content. To me, content is story, NPCs, locations, quests... things to DO in the game, so that shouldn't be a worry, imo.
\
Same I know it requires development but it doesn't seem like that much.

Back