A pretty URGENT suggestion.

Is this a problem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I asked for the communities vote but I really don't understand what 2 people voted against this. There is just no reason to suggest that this isn't a problem. If it's not a problem for you that means you either:

1. Don't care about clothes or inventory space so it isn't a problem for you (this is pretty unlikely though)
2. You have enough inventory space atm. Trust me it won't stay this way when you start looting brights and dark blacks.
It isn't a problem for me because I wear the same clothes every day... I'm a pirate. Also, some may not consider it an urgent problem as they know there is stuff in real life that is more important than these first world problems. Urgent means... priority. Aka you're saying this is the biggest problem. I'd say the remaining crashes are the most urgent but you do you.

And really even if you have enough space in your inventory there isn't any reason to vote against this because it won't affect you. It won't add something that will in anyway make things worse for you. At the very worst it would just be a simple feature that you don't need.
So why did you give the no feature? Why not just be autocratic and only give two yes options?

It isn't a problem for me because I wear the same clothes every day... I'm a pirate. Also, some may not consider it an urgent problem as they know there is stuff in real life that is more important than these first world problems. Urgent means... priority. Aka you're saying this is the biggest problem. I'd say the remaining crashes are the most urgent but you do you.
Why are you picking on my post??? Are you still mad at me for hating trading?
I'm trying to not to get too angry here but please don't say that this isn't a priorty at all when you wear the same stuff every day.
I'm not trying to say your vote is wrong. Ok you voted against it that's fine. My problem is that you just posted that real life is more important than this game which I am 100% fully aware of and I 100% fully agree.

I was assuming everyone knew that when I said this was urgent I meant for this game....
Obviously I was not saying it was more important than things IRL because I posted this in a suggestion thread on a pirate forums for TLOPO..

Why are you picking on my post??? Are you still mad at me for hating trading?
I'm trying to not to get too angry here but please don't say that this isn't a priorty at all when you wear the same stuff every day.
I'm not trying to say your vote is wrong. Ok you voted against it that's fine. My problem is that you just posted that real life is more important than this game which I am 100% fully aware of and I 100% fully agree.

I was assuming everyone knew that when I said this was urgent I meant for this game....
Obviously I was not saying it was more important than things IRL because I posted this in a suggestion thread on a pirate forums for TLOPO..
I'm a pirate, I have to wear the same clothes every day

Yes, a bank or storage locker would be a nice addition to the game. Is it a pretty "urgent" matter at the moment? I do not think so based on all the other issues that still need to be resolved. Assuming 5 of each item: hats, coats, vests, shirts, belts, pants, boots, plus the option of not wearing any particular item that equals 6 to the 7th power of possible combinations (279, 936). Yes, I know that is a multitude of god awful ugly combos too but there is a lot of room for creativity. i do hope that your issue is resolved down the line though. PS. You might also consider having multiple pirates on your account.

they should add a pirate npc that can hold your items cloths or weapons. so yes I also find this to be problematic because many of us want to keep some of the goodies :)

I know that TLOPO does not want to add new content until after the release of the game but this is an issue I feel urgently needs to be resolved.

The problem is that there is just NOT enough inventory space. One of my favorite parts of the game is that you can loot all of these cool weapons and clothes. (This issue applies more to clothes than weapons but still) People like me who role play a lot and have to be different characters like to have a lot of clothes so you can change your look easily to be a different character. The problem is that with all of these brights and dark blacks, you start running out of space and you have a choice between

Brights, Dark Blacks = or = Rare items, (clothes from quests such as Adoria's Family = or even = clothes that you just really like such as the checker jacket, embellished vest.

Honestly I constantly run out of inventory space and end up having to sell something I really wanted to keep.
At the point I'm at now all the time I have to trash brights just so I can have some space for more clothes.

Again I understand that TLOPO wants to do this after release but I just think this is a very urgent issue that should be resolved.

And I mean rather than making it something extremely complicated I wish it could be something really simple like a chest on your ship where you can keep clothes or another place in your inventory called the bank or storage or something.

Please hear my pain TLOPO devs :)
Ur right amigo! they should add a NPC pirate on the main lands to hold ur clothing or weapons and act as a storage. make it 50 slots or so.

Well i remembered about that bank, that some people have earlier suggested treasure chests, that you can fill with items and bury somewhere. Maybe some NPCs could sell these chests, and you could bury them where ever you want, but you really need to remember where you buried it or you're gonna have a bad time :)

You guys are getting too complicated. Honestly it needs to be something REALLY simple so that the team can add it quicker because in my opinion it is a somewhat urgent issue. Yes @Stephen Teague it's not as important as fixing bugs but it's still up there.

Crashing when porting or going in or out of rooms. Broadsides that scatter when fired at ships right next to you. Tracking light that works better. NPC's that do not just stand there while you search objects, run past them, or stand nose to nose with them. NPC's that either attack you through walls or do not come after you when you damage them. Ships placed in appropriate locations (too few easy ones between Tortuga and Port Royal). Too many hard targets period and they are too close in. No wonder they are so many hunter scrums. I've never seen so many juggernoughts so close in or so many period. Conga lines of ships. Ships sunk and not re-spawning or in some bizarre location. Legitimate cannon defense. These are just a few of the things I would rather see fixed before a few more slots are added to my inventory. Before you ask. I'm a level 39 and had 5 (or 6? - so long ago) level 50's in POTCO.

Back