A pretty URGENT suggestion.

Is this a problem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Add 73 yes's to this thread :)

65bcd9a75e7877ea3a167a3b958adcec.png

I know that TLOPO does not want to add new content until after the release of the game but this is an issue I feel urgently needs to be resolved.

The problem is that there is just NOT enough inventory space. One of my favorite parts of the game is that you can loot all of these cool weapons and clothes. (This issue applies more to clothes than weapons but still) People like me who role play a lot and have to be different characters like to have a lot of clothes so you can change your look easily to be a different character. The problem is that with all of these brights and dark blacks, you start running out of space and you have a choice between

Brights, Dark Blacks = or = Rare items, (clothes from quests such as Adoria's Family = or even = clothes that you just really like such as the checker jacket, embellished vest.

Honestly I constantly run out of inventory space and end up having to sell something I really wanted to keep.
At the point I'm at now all the time I have to trash brights just so I can have some space for more clothes.

Again I understand that TLOPO wants to do this after release but I just think this is a very urgent issue that should be resolved.

And I mean rather than making it something extremely complicated I wish it could be something really simple like a chest on your ship where you can keep clothes or another place in your inventory called the bank or storage or something.

Please hear my pain TLOPO devs :)
I completely agree! My poor little inventory never has enough space for all my amazing clothing and weapons finds!

Especially between looting enemies, sailing loot chests and purchasing items from peddlers I always seem to run out of space.

I've had to sell famed and brights before that I didn't want to get rid of but had to in order to make space for a new item.

Would really love to see this happen! Plus a bigger cap on gold would be nice too! So your pirate could save up more gold to have for further ship upgrades and such!

Back