• Nay!

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Perhaps...

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
:ahoy:Hi there mates! I'm having a thought here:
What if the Pirate Lords landed on the Caribbean, scattered throughout the islands. Villeneuva and Chevael would be on the Spanish and French Islands, Jocard would be at Port Royal in some jungle. Ching would be on Driftwood, with her junk moored off the coast. Sumbagee would be at Outcast Isle and Ammand be on Isla Perdida. Barbossa would be in his usual spot while Jack would be God knows where.

After retreving all Nine Rogues, you can get quest from any Pirate Lord. For example a quest with Chevael:
"Ah! Get me 10 crates of rum and then we will talk!"
Go sink 10 EITC ships
"Bon work! Now my rivial is over at that blasted Spanish island! Be a dear and sink his ship, eh?"
Deal 1000 points of damage to a Spanish ship in PVP
"I can now sleep in peace! But those Spanish Undead have been murders to my fellow Frenchmen! Go avenge them!"
Kill 10 Conquistadors, 10 Banditos, 12 Piratas and 5 Spanish Captains
"Excellent now! Ye prove to be a great ally! You are now a worthy and honary member of me crew!"
Gain animated flag of Cheval to be flown on your own ship.
384px-Bonnet_flag.png

Another example:
You meet Jocard in Wicked Thicket.
"Hullo sir! You wish to help a Pirate Lord? Excellent! The Crown has been after my ship for months. I believe if we weaken their defenses, I might get away safely. To Kingshead!"
Sail to Kingshead. Defeat 20 Dragoons and five Vetrens. Search through crates to steal their maps and charts. Return to Jocard.
"Your a grand pirate, mate. Now clear the Coast of Port Royal so I can make my escape."
Sink 25 ships.
You are rewarded Jocard's Flag
341px-Jocardflag.gif

What do you think mates? Wanna sail for a Pirate Lord?

Definitely! Great ideas! I think you need to send this a feedback to Disney Potco.

The quests could even be harder than that, I think, since we were looking for the one and only flag from each Pirate Lord. It's not the 'number' of kill or sink that probably needs to be a lot, but the number of small quests that comes with it (I know ... it would drive some of you quest 'haters' crazy ...). If Gunner can drive us crazy by sinking all kinds of ships and enemies just for different kinds of rum, Pirate Lords certainly could ask for more. The quests should not be attached to a main quest though (for instance, like Black Pearl quest, you have to finish it in order to get the Leadership skill on sailing), in my opinion. They should be treated like "Infamy" (which drives me crazy, since I'm neither a PvP-er or SvS-er ...), which earn a 'flag badge', comparable to Infamy badge.

This is a really good idea. I know at one point we were suppose to be getting coustomizable ships, Lord knows when that will or if it will happen. I have always wondered why we dont fly the Jolly Roger on our ships myself, they could have at least imprinted it on one of the sails like the navy and EITC sails are.

:ahoy:Hi there mates! I'm having a thought here:
What if the Pirate Lords landed on the Caribbean, scattered throughout the islands. Villeneuva and Chevael would be on the Spanish and French Islands, Jocard would be at Port Royal in some jungle. Ching would be on Driftwood, with her junk moored off the coast. Sumbagee would be at Outcast Isle and Ammand be on Isla Perdida. Barbossa would be in his usual spot while Jack would be God knows where.

After retreving all Nine Rogues, you can get quest from any Pirate Lord. For example a quest with Chevael:
"Ah! Get me 10 crates of rum and then we will talk!"
Go sink 10 EITC ships
"Bon work! Now my rivial is over at that blasted Spanish island! Be a dear and sink his ship, eh?"
Deal 1000 points of damage to a Spanish ship in PVP
"I can now sleep in peace! But those Spanish Undead have been murders to my fellow Frenchmen! Go avenge them!"
Kill 10 Conquistadors, 10 Banditos, 12 Piratas and 5 Spanish Captains
"Excellent now! Ye prove to be a great ally! You are now a worthy and honary member of me crew!"
Gain animated flag of Cheval to be flown on your own ship.
384px-Bonnet_flag.png

Another example:
You meet Jocard in Wicked Thicket.
"Hullo sir! You wish to help a Pirate Lord? Excellent! The Crown has been after my ship for months. I believe if we weaken their defenses, I might get away safely. To Kingshead!"
Sail to Kingshead. Defeat 20 Dragoons and five Vetrens. Search through crates to steal their maps and charts. Return to Jocard.
"Your a grand pirate, mate. Now clear the Coast of Port Royal so I can make my escape."
Sink 25 ships.
You are rewarded Jocard's Flag
341px-Jocardflag.gif

What do you think mates? Wanna sail for a Pirate Lord?

WOW CAPTAIN FEAR YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN....!!
AND YER ASKIN' ME WHY I LIKE YER POSTS SO MUCH!!
AND DON CARE WHAT IM SENDING THIS TO DISNEY XD :)
and i think if other people can do that too they should...

im right there with all of you but how could you find chevael and villeneuva's portraits if there are no enimies on those islands for you to kill and get loot bags with those in them?????

good idea. i never thought of it.

i have had all the nine rouges except for the spanish dude for months now. how do you get spanish dude?

It would also give Barbossa another reason for being there.....as well as Sparrow.......Where would you place the other lords (Ching, Sumbhajee, etc)?

Back