Question A Question About Reaching Level 50

Captain Jack Truesilver

Notorious Pirate
Hey everyone. I'm sorry that I don't post anymore. I'm a busy college student and I have other priorities outside of classwork, so I don't really have time to check in these days. However...I was thinking about something recently, and I was just wondering...

🤔

...is it, perchance, possible for one to reach level fifty without completing the Black Pearl Quest? Doth anyone know the answer to this inquiry? Could I be so bold as to suggest that one of you might be so good as to consider the possibility that you might, in due course, possibly see your way clear to being so good as to, if you don't mind, providing me with the answer?

I mean, in defense of the quest, though, you certainly seem to level up much faster if you choose to participate in it. And I believe it's the only way you acquire the Leadership sailing skill. Not that these criticisms are invalid, 😂 but at least give the quest some credit.

back before pirates online shutdown, did you have to ever complete the Black Pearl quest to level up to 50? Ive never gotten passed level 40 because i dont like people knowing i play too much lol

Hey everyone. I'm sorry that I don't post anymore. I'm a busy college student and I have other priorities outside of classwork, so I don't really have time to check in these days. However...I was thinking about something recently, and I was just wondering...

🤔

...is it, perchance, possible for one to reach level fifty without completing the Black Pearl Quest? Doth anyone know the answer to this inquiry? Could I be so bold as to suggest that one of you might be so good as to consider the possibility that you might, in due course, possibly see your way clear to being so good as to, if you don't mind, providing me with the answer?

Absolutely it is. Honestly its slower doing the BP story quest than it is just ignoring it and leveling at enemies. Most standard steps of the quest reward 100xp for 5-10 minutes of work when just a couple of minutes with one enemy can net 100xp easily. Especially if you find someone to farm with groups of enemies,

Back