A Question For The Ravens

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
ahoy.gif
Hi there mates! I have a small question to ask the guild Wrath of Ravens. I find your guild to be fun and orginized. You certain made a mark here on the fourms. Here were a few things I was just wondering about your guild. Anyone else is free to answer or ask questions.
- What's the story behind your name? Are you connected to Raven's Cove in some way?
- How long has the guild been around for?
- Would you say you are a SVS or PVP guild? A looting guild or ranking guild? If another please say.
- Where is your guild to be found? I would like to meet the Ravens but I can never find them. What island are you on mostly?

Also I only know Red Beard is on Wrath of Ravens but us there anyone else on the fourms on his guild? If so post below!

I hope you don't find these to nosy but I genuinely think highly of your guild and would love to meet up with you some time.

Long live Wrath of Raven's!!!
drink.gif

i have 2 pirates in this awesome guild. and i wouldnt say we are a ranking or pvp/ svs guild even though some of us do those activities. and as far as i know the guild is 6 months old and is maxed

thanks for your intrest in our guild, captian fear. as for the name of our guild you would have to ask our GM raven true heart. the guild is about 7 months old. as for what kind of guild we are, we do all the things asked about other than ranking. we are a guild about having fun in the game and we do that very well. we seem to end up on the leader boards every day not by ranking, but by having fun doing things as a guild. at this time we have about 10 pirates on the forums. if you post your normal times that you are on line and where you hang out i will look for you and have you meet wrath of ravens and hang out for awhile. i guess you don't see us alot because we tend to all be at the same place at any given time. i was luck enough to come acrossed a lone wrath of ravens late at night several months ago. her name was blazen. we looted dark hart for a couple hours just the two of us, chatting back and forth the whole time. when it was time for her to log she asked me if i would like to join her guild as i was guildless at the time. not expecting much, i joined the guild. it wasn't long before i fell in love with this guild and it's members. best thing i ever did!
screenshot_2011-01-08_17-51-24.jpg
looking forward to seeing on line mate...............red beard
ahoy.gif

I'm sorry I didn't see this till now! Our Guild was formed June 30th, 2010 I wanted to have Raven in the Guild name. I thought of the name before I even knew Ravens Cove Island was coming....And Red Beard said it all..we have fun, we tend to hang together and how we do it, I don't really now, but we make it on leaderboards alot. Capt Fear if you want to hang out we can arrange a time and place! Thank you for your great comments. Cheers!

Thank you for replying. It is nice to hear from the GM of the actually guild. I hope you and your guild prosper and actually spread the word of having a fun guild.

thanks for your intrest in our guild, captian fear. as for the name of our guild you would have to ask our GM raven true heart. the guild is about 7 months old. as for what kind of guild we are, we do all the things asked about other than ranking. we are a guild about having fun in the game and we do that very well. we seem to end up on the leader boards every day not by ranking, but by having fun doing things as a guild. at this time we have about 10 pirates on the forums. if you post your normal times that you are on line and where you hang out i will look for you and have you meet wrath of ravens and hang out for awhile. i guess you don't see us alot because we tend to all be at the same place at any given time. i was luck enough to come acrossed a lone wrath of ravens late at night several months ago. her name was blazen. we looted dark hart for a couple hours just the two of us, chatting back and forth the whole time. when it was time for her to log she asked me if i would like to join her guild as i was guildless at the time. not expecting much, i joined the guild. it wasn't long before i fell in love with this guild and it's members. best thing i ever did!
View attachment 2803 looking forward to seeing on line mate...............red beard
ahoy.gif
i like never see Ravens Anymore

Back