A SUGGESTION

It would be a problem if we have more than one guilds. You were asking for possibility of a 'favorite' guild name under our name; that would be problematic for me personally. I love all my guilds. That's what "signature" section is for. Also, staff needs to keep their name tag so that we can recognize them when they perform their duties (means they don't get to choose name tags). I personally like my name tag too, ;) which I earned from joining this site early.

And dear Moderator, would you please correct the spelling on the thread title, to "A SUGGESTION"? Thank you.

It would be a problem if we have more than one guilds. You were asking for possibility of a 'favorite' guild name under our name; that would be problematic for me personally. I love all my guilds. That's what "signature" section is for. Also, staff needs to keep their name tag so that we can recognize them when they perform their duties (means they don't get to choose name tags). I personally like my name tag too, ;) which I earned from joining this site early.

And dear Moderator, would you please correct the spelling on the thread title, to "A SUGGESTION"? Thank you.
call it like it is jade! :p

I agree with davy plus if you want your favorite guild to show someone can just go to your profile and look at your pirates. In their you can list the name of the guild that selected pirate is in and you can even write a short message in that area.

Back