Blog Post A Surprise Awaits

The Crew

TLOPO Staff
A Surprise Awaits
Posted by The Crew

News Post Image

Ahoy, everyone!

We know it's been a while since you last heard from us, so now is the perfect time for our latest post.

Later today, the game will be going down for an update... what that update contains is a surprise. Can you guess what it is? Leave your guesses in the comments section below!

The servers will go down around 2PM Eastern and should hopefully be up shortly after that. When you log back into the game, you'll find several Game Masters waiting for you! They're here to play alongside you during this event.

We will be releasing a trailer shortly as an official announcement of what this update will be containing, stay tuned! As always, thank you for your patience.

Fair winds,

~ The Crew @ The Legend of Pirates Online

View this post on the TLOPO website

A surprise you say? Ohh, I LOVE surprises 😜 As to what it might be.... I wouldn't want to ruin it for myself, So I'm gonna leave the guesses for others to make..... This time 😌
Whatever it is.... I can't wait!! Thank you TLoPO team 😊
Fair winds, and kindest regards to all of those involved (Both the dev staff and the forum staff!)!
~ Rascal

just in time for Father's Day ... I'm going with a Man Cave inside my War Brig ..

actually no "why is no one firing cannon?"
"they're below deck watching the game on your widescreen ..."

Last edited:
Later today, the game will be going down for an update... what that update contains is a surprise. Can you guess what it is? Leave your guesses in the comments section below!
I am going to pray to the almighty devs to make this surprise be the return of Mood Rock.
Even if it is not the main crowd-pleaser in the upcoming update, I would still be happy if they #BringBackMoodRock this afternoon.
0surprise.jpg

A Surprise Awaits
Posted by The Crew

News Post Image

Ahoy, everyone!

We know it's been a while since you last heard from us, so now is the perfect time for our latest post.

The servers will go down around 2PM Eastern and should hopefully be up shortly after that. When you log back into the game, you'll find several Game Masters waiting for you! They're here to play alongside you during this event.

We will be releasing a trailer shortly as an official announcement of what this update will be containing, stay tuned! As always, thank you for your patience.

Fair winds,

~ The Crew @ The Legend of Pirates Online

View this post on the TLOPO website
64bit conversion? Along with new content?
Well, it's almost 1Pm here, so trailer is a little late? In that case, it's really a big surprise.

Judging by the blurred image this is Definitely Cannon defense I used photoshop, Paint Tool SAI, and my software. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back