Guide A VERY EASY Guide to prevent crashing! (ANY OS)

Did this guide help you? :)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Davy McShot

Pirate Master
Ahoy mateys! In this guide, I'll have MY settings for TLOPO. I go MANY, MANY hours without crashing. I almost always have ~40 FPS on a MacBook Pro. Hopefully these settings will help you! The looks of the game might not be the best, but I believe it's worth it for the relatively high FPS and not crashing so much.
You CAN change your settings (as needed, of course).

===========================================================
I'd recommend the only things you change aside from my settings AT ALL are:
- Frame Rate (FPS) Meter
- Vsync
- Character Detail Level
- Compressed Textures
- Custom -to-> Low (Display Setting)

===========================================================
NOTES:
- NEVER Maximize your screen (change the display settings from what I have).
- Keep "Fancy Loading Screen" on, some areas will crash you if you don't have it on.
- "Vsync" can sometimes help with logging in.
- REMEMBER TO HIT SAVE!

Keep the "Image" Tab as is. :)

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc.
Feel free to Start a Conversation with me! :D

You know what I'm just gonna say this cause I feel like it and yeah.

The reason you crash in TLOPO is because there are skeletons who are drinking coffee 24 hours a day and they watch you play and when they see your about to dock you ship they press the red button which sends a signal to your computer causing you to crash. They eat eggs too. Navy folk implement bugs to make the pirates wanna stop playing so they can rule the world.

lol wth

You know what I'm just gonna say this cause I feel like it and yeah.

The reason you crash in TLOPO is because there are skeletons who are drinking coffee 24 hours a day and they watch you play and when they see your about to dock you ship they press the red button which sends a signal to your computer causing you to crash. They eat eggs too. Navy folk implement bugs to make the pirates wanna stop playing so they can rule the world.

Back