A Very Magical Special For The End Of The Series With The Boy Who Lived That Started It All

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by James O'martin, Mar 17, 2011.

1. James O'martin

James O'martin Pirate Lord

A Very Magical Special for the end of the series with the boy who lived that started it all.
    ABC Family just released a preview for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2!!

I don't know if you guys are Harry Potter fans like me, but this is gonna be a fantastic epic (whatever epic word you wanna use) ending. :) :fight:

Cathryne likes this.
  2. Amelia Darkskull

Site Founder

Eww Harry Potter jk but im not a fan

3. Sven Ironwalker

Site Founder

I haven't seen the first one yet. I am reading the series to my daughter so I am looking forward to finally reaching it.

James O'martin and Captain Star like this.
  4. Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder

I think I watched 5 minutes of one of the movies.....

5. Captain Star

Captain Star Administrator
    Admin

I have read all of the books. Every time the next book would come out, I would reread the previous book(s). I have seen all of the movies so many times I have lost count. The first part of movie 7 is coming out April 15th. Woot!! Just an FYI :D My D Name is DudeAlbus = Albus Dumbledore (I couldn't use his actual name).
    Yes, I am a huge Fan! :p

James O'martin likes this.
  6. Captain Redhorn

Site Founder

So thats what dudealbus means!

James O'martin likes this.
  7. Benjamin Lockbreaker

Benjamin Lockbreaker Pirate Lord

Wizard lighting battle

8. Benjamin Lockbreaker

Benjamin Lockbreaker Pirate Lord

i never was a fan

9. Kate Goldwalker

Kate Goldwalker Fairy Tail Girl

I've read all the books. Borrowed them from a friend of mine. Then when book 7 came out, that was the first one that I bought. I plan on getting them all and reading them to my kids. We own all the moives, years 1-6, on blue ray and will get both parts of year 7. We also have Lego Harry Potter year 1-4 on the wii. My oldest son and I play that together. I'm on pins and needles for the second part of year 7 to come out!

10. Constance O'hara

Constance O'hara Pirate Lord

harry potter = my older sister's fave series... she is like a diehard fan for this series.. i have no idea why. i like it but its not the best thing in the world (if my sis heard that i said that i'd be dead :lol1:)

11. Cathryne

Cathryne Wanted Pirate

I refused to read them for the longest time... Then my roommate made me watch the first movie while I straightened her hair... I asked for her set of books as soon as the credits started rolling and finished books 1-5 within the week :oops:

Totally "dressed up" and stood in line for the last two book releases... My husband picked on me for the longest time until I tricked him into watching the movies... Now he's (almost) as hooked as I am. Don't be a hater - I know there are some people who won't even bother. :) At least try reading/ watching them!

I'll be honest - I was a Twilight (BOOK) fan WAY before anyone knew who Stephanie Meyer was... and I liked the saga way more then because of the terrifying fans she's acquired.

12. Constance O'hara

I used to love Twilight books but it got all popular and it's all EH nvm now....

13. Cathryne

Cathryne Wanted Pirate

^ Exactly... that's how I feel about it too Constance :(

14. Constance O'hara

Now I'm hooked on that stupid Hunger Games. It's awesome, not hating but my sis made me spend money to get the books now I'm broke out of my allowance :mad:

Cathryne likes this.
  15. Cathryne

Cathryne Wanted Pirate

I absolutely love The Hunger Games! I have all three is hardcover and nookbook :)

I'm excited and scared for the movies to come out... I just hope the fan-base isn't nearly as terrifying/ annoying as Twilight's. :p

16. Constance O'hara

i have harcover and my sister took the last one from me bc she is a slow reader... fifty pages left u would think she have FINISHED it by now. did she? nope. been like three months... :cursing:. lol god if the fan-base is that annoying, I'm gonna be going to some people's doors with a sledgehammer and a new name. Not gonna be good for the people at the houses :eek:.......