A Very Magical Special For The End Of The Series With The Boy Who Lived That Started It All

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
A Very Magical Special for the end of the series with the boy who lived that started it all.
ABC Family just released a preview for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2!!

I don't know if you guys are Harry Potter fans like me, but this is gonna be a fantastic epic (whatever epic word you wanna use) ending. :) :fight:

I have read all of the books. Every time the next book would come out, I would reread the previous book(s). I have seen all of the movies so many times I have lost count. The first part of movie 7 is coming out April 15th. Woot!! Just an FYI :D My D Name is DudeAlbus = Albus Dumbledore (I couldn't use his actual name).
Yes, I am a huge Fan! :p

I have read all of the books. Every time the next book would come out, I would reread the previous book(s). I have seen all of the movies so many times I have lost count. The first part of movie 7 is coming out April 15th. Woot!! Just an FYI :D My D Name is DudeAlbus = Albus Dumbledore (I couldn't use his actual name).
Yes, I am a huge Fan! :p

So thats what dudealbus means!

I've read all the books. Borrowed them from a friend of mine. Then when book 7 came out, that was the first one that I bought. I plan on getting them all and reading them to my kids. We own all the moives, years 1-6, on blue ray and will get both parts of year 7. We also have Lego Harry Potter year 1-4 on the wii. My oldest son and I play that together. I'm on pins and needles for the second part of year 7 to come out!

harry potter = my older sister's fave series... she is like a diehard fan for this series.. i have no idea why. i like it but its not the best thing in the world (if my sis heard that i said that i'd be dead :lol1:)

I refused to read them for the longest time... Then my roommate made me watch the first movie while I straightened her hair... I asked for her set of books as soon as the credits started rolling and finished books 1-5 within the week :oops:

Totally "dressed up" and stood in line for the last two book releases... My husband picked on me for the longest time until I tricked him into watching the movies... Now he's (almost) as hooked as I am. Don't be a hater - I know there are some people who won't even bother. :) At least try reading/ watching them!

I'll be honest - I was a Twilight (BOOK) fan WAY before anyone knew who Stephanie Meyer was... and I liked the saga way more then because of the terrifying fans she's acquired.

I refused to read them for the longest time... Then my roommate made me watch the first movie while I straightened her hair... I asked for her set of books as soon as the credits started rolling and finished books 1-5 within the week :oops:

Totally "dressed up" and stood in line for the last two book releases... My husband picked on me for the longest time until I tricked him into watching the movies... Now he's (almost) as hooked as I am. Don't be a hater - I know there are some people who won't even bother. :) At least try reading/ watching them!

I'll be honest - I was a Twilight (BOOK) fan WAY before anyone knew who Stephanie Meyer was... and I liked the saga way more then because of the terrifying fans she's acquired.

I used to love Twilight books but it got all popular and it's all EH nvm now....

I absolutely love The Hunger Games! I have all three is hardcover and nookbook :)

I'm excited and scared for the movies to come out... I just hope the fan-base isn't nearly as terrifying/ annoying as Twilight's. :p

I absolutely love The Hunger Games! I have all three is hardcover and nookbook :)

I'm excited and scared for the movies to come out... I just hope the fan-base isn't nearly as terrifying/ annoying as Twilight's. :p

i have harcover and my sister took the last one from me bc she is a slow reader... fifty pages left u would think she have FINISHED it by now. did she? nope. been like three months... :cursing:. lol god if the fan-base is that annoying, I'm gonna be going to some people's doors with a sledgehammer and a new name. Not gonna be good for the people at the houses :eek:.......

Back