Idea A WORLD CHANGING IDEA

MMauiM

Dockworker
I’ve mentioned it before in game but I thought I’d post it on the forums to get more player base feedback. I know it must be really really difficult to implement a new island into the game so this is in no way a demand or request with a time hack. Just a simple idea to throw out there because I have a couple cool ideas that I’d love to see in the game!

I’ll just go on and say it.. I think it would be really awesome if an island based off St. Augustine (a historic city in Florida) was added down the road. Being someone who has been there it felt like I was in the Pirates world IN REAL LIFE! The city has such rich history and an atmosphere that would fit perfectly into the game and it would be a great addition. A couple things to point out about the city.. it’s considered one of the most haunted in the U.S (I’m sure you can imagine what type of enemies would be there). It is home to the fountain of youth, and one of the first places Spanish conquistadors discovered the new world in. Not to mention there is an entire POTC movie based on finding the fountain of youth.. there’s already lore attached to the city that would make the new island fit in perfectly.

I want to stress this post isn’t a “you should do this” type of suggestion because even though I don’t know what goes into adding new stuff to the game. I know the devs are working tirelessly on other projects to improve the game and new great things are coming to the TLOPO world. So if comes time that devs look into creating a new Island please consider St. Augustine.

To anyone who has any ideas or input please feel free to say what you want, this whole post is to get the idea out there and see what the community thinks!

Back