Question About guild membership.

Considering how many 1 Player guilds exist, if there is a data repository for this sort of thing, I could imagine giving out the information would be both difficult and time consuming. On top of that, I don't quite see a point for a list of a guild's whole member list, maybe something more in the realm of a "Past Guilds" list on a player's card.

:2 cents:

Considering how many 1 Player guilds exist, if there is a data repository for this sort of thing, I could imagine giving out the information would be both difficult and time consuming. On top of that, I don't quite see a point for a list of a guild's whole member list, maybe something more in the realm of a "Past Guilds" list on a player's card.

:2 cents:
Thanks.
But I was thinking where you could quickly check who's in the guild and if you want to join it. It's possible that you may not like someone from the past and seeing the name would remind you or you know who it is and don't want to join the same guild.

You can always join, check out the members list and leave if need be. That's is what I do.
Yes there is that. But I'm in a guild now and I can't even find the full list of members. I'm not even sure if one can or guilds even let you know.
I don't really do guilds, but the one I'm in is well maintained and doesn't have all the rules that I don't care for.
But its all good.

So click the "F" key on your keyboard it pulls up friends list...
Nearby.PNG

The bottom you got:
Tabs.PNG

click the 1 that says guild
If it comes up like:
Options.PNG

Click the show members and that should be everyone in your guild...

*Only time Ive seen it where it doesn't show everyone is when you are switching between multiple alts in the same account in 2 different guilds

Back