About that "Alliance"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'ain Valentine

Wanted Pirate
i remember maybe a month ago, a guy posted a thread here, on possible alliance between our community and the our rival forums piratesonlineforums.com . well now and after the forums split where is this going............we would reallo love to see an ally for the two forums since they attract massive users,and the ally wold benifit both forums -___-

To add a bit: It was not over-looked really, there has just been no news to report. The alliance has mostly been between staff members to solve a few underlying issues. The alliance applies to this forum and not to the new .com.

If we are negotiating anything you guys would surely be the first to know. I'm unsure of exactly what you guys would like to see but feel free to throw out ideas.

I'm thinking what they are saying is to have the same thing happen with .co and .com..

Off-topic. Davy has clarified that the Alliance was (or is) between THIS Forums and the CASTLE (where Achilles used to lead). Read this, again:

The alliance was between this site and 'the castle' (disney-potco), and it was established successfully.[/B] With Achilles having left the castle I am unsure if the other staff will continue to uphold it, but I don't see why they wouldn't. So far no changes/decisions have been made that influence the way either forum operates (to members).

Davy has clarified that the Alliance was (or is) between THIS Forums and the CASTLE (where Achilles used to lead). Read this, again:

Hmm... I think Valentine was actually talking about an alliance between .co and .com, here it is again.

i remember maybe a month ago, a guy posted a thread here, on possible alliance between our community and the our rival forums the other forum.com . well now and after the forums split where is this going............we would reallo love to see an ally for the two forums since they attract massive users,and the ally wold benifit both forums -___-

I'm not quite sure, but I think the chat filter might have blocked what he was saying (the other forum.com). Val, were you talking about .co and .com, or PF and Castle?

Valentine mentioned neither the .com nor the castle, but the other other forum.
While we all strive to bring the Pirates Online community together, I am not open to the idea of any alliance with the dot com.

Additionally, I edited one of my above posts to correct that the administrators which took over the castle had agreed to maintain the alliance after Achilles' departure.

Valentine mentioned neither the .com nor the castle, but the other other forum.
While we all strive to bring the Pirates Online community together, I am not open to the idea of any alliance with the dot com.
Oh, ok, I think I know what we're talking about now :)

I will say that I talked to Davy already on something (somewhat) related to this, and he gave me a solid, logical answer to the decision behind that. Standing behind him on this one..

Ok, looks to me like "the other forum" that I keep reading is a forum that I was just speaking to Star about briefly in a private convo between she and I.

This forum has a filter system that apparently filters out any reference to P O F, which I have begun to call POoF.

The topic that you are referring to, Valentine, was started by Achillies. He was seaking an alliance between this forum and our Admin: Davy, Star & Johnny, and the Castle forum which is disney-POTCO forum. It never included, as far as I know, any other forums and therfore does not include the .com forum that Tresurer is now in charge of.

Here is the link to the topic that was started by Achilles:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/ahoy-fellow-pirates-and-pirate-lords-of-this-community.2853/

We all no what is happaning now with the two sites so why are you talking about if you do not understand it inbox davy and he will tell you ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back