AC/DC

Jason Shipmonger

Honorable Pirate
As I was listening to me old songs, Back when I used to own my own habbo retro, (don't ask what it is please, have to follow rules, no exposing other sites/games...) And I came over ACDC one of my favorite bands ever! And I thought I should show you guys the best rock band ever (the rock isn't heavy ROCK its like classic rock, but not to classic, gettin' me?:cool:)
ACDC - Back in Black
ACDC - Shoot to Thrill
ACDC Dance Battle
Now M&M Dance Crew... was decent but not as good as ACDC!

[NOTE = PLEASE WATCH WHOLE VIDEOS, BEGINNINGS DON'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DON'T BOTHER TO.]

The reason I posted the Adam/Chu Dance Crew was because I love dancing, I might post some videos of me and me friends dancing ^_^
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 5:56 PM):
Press the movie strip icon and simply enter the URL to the videos. It will figure out how to put them in your post automatically.
Ya thanks Davy, just figured it out :)
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 5:57 PM):
Classics. Just classics...
Aye mate, I agree!

so... whats habbo retro? hehe :D
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM):
oh and AC/DC is great, i still prefer bands like Green Day and Placbo :D

I saw AC/DC twice on the Black Ice tour. Epic, (and I temporarily blew my roommates mind when I would name the next song and all the songs in the encore lol) And Angus stripping down to his boxers...even that was epic in an odd way. haha. \m/

~Etar1pAI

Back