Votes: 24 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
I got to thinking recently why does the game not have these items:
Eye patches
Hooks (for a hand../weapon possibility as well.)
Wooden/peg legs
Stuff of this nature...

Id say add it on as a Jewelry item. In my opinion it be the best route for these features.

What about shoulder pets? Parrots, monkeys, rats even? In fact, you could go really nuts and have a whole category of birds; parrots (macaws in particular), ravens (since we already have those in game), seagulls, parakeets, lorikeets...whatever kinds of birds you might find in the Caribbean. Parrots as shoulder pets aren't some made-up pirate cliché. It was an actual thing; they were like trophies acquired during exotic travels. Not quite sure about monkeys, but because Jack the Monkey is so integral to the franchise, why not? Pirates of the Burning Sea has rats, too, if I remember correctly, so maybe those as well.

I don't know about anyone else, but having a raven as a shoulder pet would just about complete my love for the black and white aesthetic I've used for years.

Overall, not bad in terms of ideas, however I would like to see more elaborations as to make them not just generically designed accessories, something to make people stand out.

I don't know about anyone else, but having a raven as a shoulder pet would just about complete my love for the black and white aesthetic I've used for years.

Overall, not bad in terms of ideas, however I would like to see more elaborations as to make them not just generically designed accessories, something to make people stand out.
Different kinds of metals and shapes for the hooks, different kinds of wood for the peg legs, different styles and colors of eye patches. Something like that?

Jewelry could use a revamp in the manner that clothing has had. Eye patches, shoulder pets, a bigger variety of colored stones, and hair adornments would all be great; we can probably think of lots more too. I feel this is a no brainer as to whether it'd be positive change, what's the down side?, it's just a matter of whether the developers want to take it on with so many other new content projects underway. Edit: Rings that go on different fingers would also be nice, some days I'd like to wear 10 rings at once and look like an outrageous dandy ship captain flaunting my wealth, lol.

Would never use the things listed, tbh. I am still waiting for different color hair, something different for us female players to make our pirates more unique.
I'd like to wear 10 rings at once and look like an outrageous dandy ship captain flaunting my wealth, lol.

lol Eric the dandy, skull lucky ship captain! c:

I want the skulls of my enemies hanging from my belt.

Count them, if ye can.
Maybe shrunken heads to wear around one's belt? Particularly as a reward for some kind of voodoo quest or something?
I mean, I know you're joking, and tis funny for sure, but maybe you're actually onto something here.
I just couldn't imagine having a rat on my shoulder LOL
Not even a cute rat?

shutterstock_519872209.jpg

Would never use the things listed, tbh. I am still waiting for different color hair, something different for us female players to make our pirates more unique.
...what colors did you have in mind? They have all of the basic natural hair colors. While we're on the subject, though, I think we've waited long enough for curly/kinky hair (short, afro, long, whatever). Dreads too.
Jewelry could use a revamp in the manner that clothing has had. Eye patches, shoulder pets, a bigger variety of colored stones, and hair adornments would all be great; we can probably think of lots more too. I feel this is a no brainer as to whether it'd be positive change, what's the down side?, it's just a matter of whether the developers want to take it on with so many other new content projects underway. Edit: Rings that go on different fingers would also be nice, some days I'd like to wear 10 rings at once and look like an outrageous dandy ship captain flaunting my wealth, lol.

I'm a busy college student. I haven't checked the forums out in months. What kind of projects are the developers working on, aside from Isla Escondida?

Back