Account Issues

It looks like there is an outage with accounts, causing many to be unable to log in at this time. I have heard from many who are currently affected by this issue. Anyone who is on, I wouldn't log out.. might not be able to get back ;)

"We are sorry! Pirates of the Caribbean Online is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working quickly to resolve the problem. Please try again soon. Thank you for your patience!"
Hope I can get on soon..

aye happened to me last night, thought there was something wrong with my account at first because it jus wouldnt let me log in( oh no did i get banned again??) .....then it came up that the ''site was down, whew!! thats a relief!:flag: wenches and rum!!

aye happened to me last night, thought there was something wrong with my account at first because it jus wouldnt let me log in( oh no did i get banned again??) .....then it came up that the ''site was down, whew!! thats a relief!:flag: wenches and rum!!

It sent me running to check my email also. phew!

wait i got a question.... they didn't update the bodies again right? cause seriously my pirates body is going downhill... or maybe i'm just imagining it

think right before a update live this happens a lot.just hope it not like the Raven Cove update didn't have no clothes for a week and was quite embarrassing.

i had it awhile back and it booted me back to the start as in the start up menu off of short cut...and when i tried to log it said the server was busy so i just quit for the night :(

ugh i hate lag!!!! can there be one day that there isn't any =(

Back