Suggestion Achievement System

Worthwhile Idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No :P

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just a suggestion for those pirates who have already reached max Notoriety: What if there was an achievement system introduced? Personally, once I maxed out on POTCO I didn't have much reason to keep playing as everything got either extremely repetitive and monotonous or had no actual reward once I did it. I think it might be a good idea just to have a list of achievements you can complete (for all levels, mind you; different tiers for different levels of pirates) for rewards, whether cosmetic or functional such as a famed or legendary weapon. Just a little something to give maxed pirates the extra push to keep playing. Lower tiers could have challenges such as "Defeat a Man-O-War", where a high level challenge could be "Deal the most damage against Foulberto Smasho, 5 times". Not the best examples, but I hope you get the meaning. Feel free to drop in other suggestions! I was thinking maybe 4 tiers, with the lowest tier being meant for those around levels 5-15, the next highest 15- 30, then 30-40, and the elite tier being 40+.

Just a suggestion for those pirates who have already reached max Notoriety: What if there was an achievement system introduced? Personally, once I maxed out on POTCO I didn't have much reason to keep playing as everything got either extremely repetitive and monotonous or had no actual reward once I did it. I think it might be a good idea just to have a list of achievements you can complete (for all levels, mind you; different tiers for different levels of pirates) for rewards, whether cosmetic or functional such as a famed or legendary weapon. Just a little something to give maxed pirates the extra push to keep playing. Lower tiers could have challenges such as "Defeat a Man-O-War", where a high level challenge could be "Deal the most damage against Foulberto Smasho, 5 times". Not the best examples, but I hope you get the meaning. Feel free to drop in other suggestions! I was thinking maybe 4 tiers, with the lowest tier being meant for those around levels 5-15, the next highest 15- 30, then 30-40, and the elite tier being 40+.
How about "Discover 4 Legendary Items"?

An achievement system would be a good addition to motivate players to do unwanted tasks, maybe achievements that showed up on the leaderboard would be a great addition as well :)

Back