Adam Ruins Everything

Cabin Boy

Buccaneer
adamruins_fb1.jpg

Before I talk about the show's general idea allow me to give some backstory, Adam Conover got his start on the YouTube Channel "College Humor" where through time they came up with the skit "Adam Ruins Everything" where Adam would go through and point out the flaws in common social beliefs, Tru TV seeing and appreciating the idea they made him a deal to move the show to TRU TV on Tuesday nights and they've kept it the pretty same show making episodes such as "Why reality TV is fake", "Why scientifically you don't need to drink 8 glasses of water a day", or even "Why Vitamins are Useless".

Now why I love this show is because I have a very critical mindset and wanting to know the truth is a very important asset to me. And that's what this show is based on, telling the truth using legitimate sources, science, and a respectable amount of comedy thrown in (Which I can enjoy ;) )

So if you like these kinds of shows definitely check it out on Tuesday nights on Tru TV and occasionally on the college humor channel. (also here are a few promos)

I loved Adam ruins everything until it seemed like every show had some kinda agenda behind it.... and also alot of his so called 'Facts' are not actually facts...

Back