Suggestion Add "Barsa" as a card game.

Should Barsa be a playable card game in TLOPO?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Get back to making Bo Beck fan fiction

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

OrionSenpai

Honorable Pirate
Barsa is a popular card game that many people gamble on through out the world and is easy to learn and fun to play. Here is the rules and such.
-Number of players is 2
-Objective: Capture cards to earn 101 points first
How to play: Deal four cards to each player. Then deal four more cards in a row face up. This row is called the "floor." If any of the cards on the floor is a jack of any suit, or the 7 of diamonds, the dealer takes these cards, mixes them back into the deck, and deals new cards from the top of the deck to replace them.
Players take turns trying to capture cards that are "on the floor." If a player plays a card that doesn't capture anything, it stays on the floor next to the others and becomes available for capture itself. This is called "trailing" a card.
A player plays one card from his/her hand face up on the table, and if he/she is able, uses one of three capturing methods: matching cards, adding up cards, or both.
+MATCHING
If the player's card has the same rank as one of the cards on the floor, they capture it.
Ex: If a 2 of hearts is among the cards on the floor, and a player plays the 2 of clubs, they capture the 2 of hearts. A player's card can only capture one card at a time from the floor using this method.
+ADDING
If the ranks of any number of cards on the floor can be added up to equal the rank of the player's card, then all of those cards are captured.
Ex: If the seven of clubs and the three of hearts are among the cards on the floor, and a player plays the ten of spades, they capture the seven of clubs and the three of hearts.

And some quick thoughts on it would if you did add this game you should be able to bet more at a time then the other games preferably 3x or 2x as much for the max bet.

The two player limit might be an issue, both of the card games so far can be played alone or with multiple other people
You make a fair point, and in all honesty I only made this because I was bored and it does not matter to me what becomes of this suggestion. Also I was thinking that you might have a queuing system in the lookout page that you could use to play against someone.

Back