Suggestion Add more 2x XP

RenzoLeBenzo

Swashbuckler
Pirates Online is a fun, enjoyable, and interactive game and we all love playing it. But for some of us who getting closer and closer to higher levels, the grind gets more and more tedious. My suggestion is that to bring back what POTCO did a while back, which was having double XP weekends. Starting from Friday evening (6 PM EST) and ending Monday morning (around 6 AM EST).

This would give incentives to new players just coming to TLOPO or old school POTCO veterans such as myself and many others. This also would be a good incentive to get more people on at the same time, testing and tuning the stress of the servers, allowing the developers to get more accurate readings of the servers.

I'm also aware that many of you will comment that the developers are too pre-occupied with their list of things to do, but I assure you that this would be a fancy treat to us all trying to get our levels and upgrades.

Sincerely, RenzoLeBenzo

Pirates Online is a fun, enjoyable, and interactive game and we all love playing it. But for some of us who getting closer and closer to higher levels, the grind gets more and more tedious. My suggestion is that to bring back what POTCO did a while back, which was having double XP weekends. Starting from Friday evening (6 PM EST) and ending Monday morning (around 6 AM EST).

This would give incentives to new players just coming to TLOPO or old school POTCO veterans such as myself and many others. This also would be a good incentive to get more people on at the same time, testing and tuning the stress of the servers, allowing the developers to get more accurate readings of the servers.

I'm also aware that many of you will comment that the developers are too pre-occupied with their list of things to do, but I assure you that this would be a fancy treat to us all trying to get our levels and upgrades.

Sincerely, RenzoLeBenzo
Tired of the endless, tedious grind?
Good News!
For a small fee, you too can hire someone to play your game for you!!!
Hired-gun players are limited, so reserve yours today!

Back