Suggestion Add more features to the men's upper chest area

...Then again the female pirate can not expose hers, so perhaps in equality and solidarity, a male pirate by design has been nippleless.
You very well could be right. Then again, if Disney was worried about fairness and/or the "design" of (virtual) things considered family friendly, WHY then did they allow:
  • Choice of female pirates to become "top heavy" or not
  • Male pirates having the capability of running around in their "underwear"
I don't particularly buy into the innocent image Disney often tries to pass off as standard for them, towards all pursuits. A more logically explanation in this regard with what this thread touches upon is perhaps them dang nipples got in the way of the design for full-chest tattoos (male pirates had the choice in showcasing for themselves). ;)

I have a solution to your um, request. Tlopo could provide us with appropriately identifiable body part tattoos. Then we are given a choice whether to be whatever normal is or just be a expressionless ameba type male. Plus we can be singular or multiple tattoos as well.

Then again the female pirate can not expose hers, so perhaps in equality and solidarity, a male pirate by design has been nippleless.
Pasties for men!

There's also no belly button on male pirates. Yet it does appear on the female texture skin surprisingly, you just never see it in-game because theres no clothing items reveal it.

My theory is that it has to do with texture stretching rather than "nudity" or something like that. I can't really be bothered to test it, but since the game has many different body types that morph the geometry of the character, the texture skin is stretched along with it. Therefore any real noticeable detail such as nipples or belly buttons would be stretched as well. This would probably be a big problem on the "old buff" male body type as it had a HUGE upper body which was stretched width-wise. Resulting in nipples that would look oblong instead of round... Not exactly desirable. Instead of limiting the body types to be uniform morphs or creating texture skins for each body type they likely just opted out of including these details.

There's also no belly button on male pirates. Yet it does appear on the female texture skin surprisingly, you just never see it in-game because theres no clothing items reveal it.

My theory is that it has to do with texture stretching rather than "nudity" or something like that. I can't really be bothered to test it, but since the game has many different body types that morph the geometry of the character, the texture skin is stretched along with it. Therefore any real noticeable detail such as nipples or belly buttons would be stretched as well. This would probably be a big problem on the "old buff" male body type as it had a HUGE upper body which was stretched width-wise. Resulting in nipples that would look oblong instead of round... Not exactly desirable. Instead of limiting the body types to be uniform morphs or creating texture skins for each body type they likely just opted out of including these details.
That sounds very logical, considering how near and dear to a mans heart this subject is.

I don't know if what you show is from tlopo library files they use in game, but, the female is also missing her attributes as well. So perhaps this is a total non issue that will never be rectified as neither ***es had the details.
And actually, on hard core body builders, this is exactly what happens to the male nipples in many cases, they widen depending on extent of the muscle development and girth. But this is probably more than you want to know.
GL

Back