Suggestion Add more features to the men's upper chest area

Sitting in gold room rn.
as usual
I find this thread and alt tab back to game.
take off my shirt

No nipples.

What the heck.
Am I an alien?

please add nipples to male pirates.

Have you ever seen the scene in the movie The Magic Christian where Ringo asks Peter Sellers if words corrupt?
And that has what to do with male mammarys? Tlopo has a serious discrimination issue here. Is Tlopo owned by Youtube/google and have to censor we pirates privates like youtube videos?
Can we ever go in the tavern again when everyone knows how strange we are?

These are very fleshy questions that need self examination by the Tlopo staff. It's not really a high priority, but the sooner the better. Chest tattoos for male pirates will certainly be in peril.

Sitting in gold room rn.
as usual
I find this thread and alt tab back to game.
take off my shirt

No nipples.
View attachment 114843
What the heck.
Am I an alien?

please add nipples to male pirates.
Yes, this is an unusual situation that Tlopo may or may not be able to rectify.
But I don't believe you appreciate the staffs attention to detail in other ways, take that rotator-cuff surgery scar on your left shoulder going down your arm for example. Brilliant.

And that has what to do with male mammarys? Tlopo has a serious discrimination issue here. Is Tlopo owned by Youtube/google and have to censor we pirates privates like youtube videos?
Can we ever go in the tavern again when everyone knows how strange we are?

These are very fleshy questions that need self examination by the Tlopo staff. It's not really a high priority, but the sooner the better. Chest tattoos for male pirates will certainly be in peril.
You have to have seen the scene to understand how it ties into this thread. It's more about censorship and testing people's morality using the word nipple as an example than about male nipples specifically.

Not to take away whatsoever with the need brought up about such a request ;), I believe this is (by far) perhaps the strangest request thrown "out there." *However, to the OP's credit, I am not for sure if it is the request itself that caught my attention or the fact that Disney either inadvertently forgot to add such detail or purposefully did so for some odd reason.

This is kinda like the Bermuda Triangle in my eyes. We are left with more questions than answers! *Nevertheless this is a good catch/a great attention to detail :) and I am just thankful we pirates do live within the Isles of the Caribbean as opposed to someplace colder; brrrrrr Siberia. 🥶

Hello, so I was running around in my shirtless male pirate.. and I noticed that there are no nipples on his chest. I personally request you give the male body nipples so it's more realistic to a shirtless pirate. Thank you.
I have a solution to your um, request. Tlopo could provide us with appropriately identifiable body part tattoos. Then we are given a choice whether to be whatever normal is or just be a expressionless ameba type male. Plus we can be singular or multiple tattoos as well.

Then again the female pirate can not expose hers, so perhaps in equality and solidarity, a male pirate by design has been nippleless.

Back