Idea add more grindy elements

do u think the game needs more random number generators?

• yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • looting!!11!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • NO TRADING REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
a lot of people are outraged at features like trading being considered to be added to the game. and i think this is a totally valid concern!!!1! we need even more of these grindy mechanics as a lazy lame way of making the game last longer. looting was a great start, but i think the game can last even longer with these ideas i have thought up:

• make rep rewards based on RNG: a chance determining whether you will be rewarded rep or not based totally on a random number generator
  • a random chance that merchants will rip you off: merchants randomly will take your gold but give you nothing in return
  • a random chance that your ship will hit a coral reef and sink
  • a random chance that the random number generator for determining if you get loot or not will be consulted

They need to make a random number generator that determines if your screen freezes on a picture for Mood Rock or not.
An accompanying random number generator will determine the amount of time that the image of Mood Rock will stay on your computer.
Additionally, there should be another random number generator that duplicates the other two random number generator's chance of Mood Rock appearing on the screen and time that it stays on there.
Finally, there should be a random number generator that determines the chance of all the other random number generators happening a certain amount of times over again.
Of course, this is all on top of a random number generator that determines the color of Mood Rock.

Back