Add more inventory pages for outfits and or weapons

azntony360

Sea Legs
The addition of another ship bottle was fantastic, but wish you can do the same for inventory pages. I like how you can save items that are meaningful to you, but I feel that 2 pages are just not enough, especially the outfit pages. I'd like to keep all the cool cosmetics the game has to offer but with just 2 pages, I have to pick and choose which one I'd rather want. Maybe add a few more outfit pages and 1 more page for weapons? Add the 1 2 3 4 etc so you can select the page to jump to instead to scrolling through the pages 1 by 1 with the arrow keys.

The addition of another ship bottle was fantastic, but wish you can do the same for inventory pages. I like how you can save items that are meaningful to you, but I feel that 2 pages are just not enough, especially the outfit pages. I'd like to keep all the cool cosmetics the game has to offer but with just 2 pages, I have to pick and choose which one I'd rather want. Maybe add a few more outfit pages and 1 more page for weapons? Add the 1 2 3 4 etc so you can select the page to jump to instead to scrolling through the pages 1 by 1 with the arrow keys.
i totally agree!
always need more space

I replied to this topic in another thread. Adding a second page was VERY helpful IMO. But do we really need more? Sure, it might be fun to collect every Legendary, but does that "need" have a high priority for the game developers? I'm sure lots of us sell duplicate Famed items.

How many of your items do you actually use? Be realistic. Not in the Face and Hurricane and Rolling are fun the first time you use them, after that useless for strategy IMO. And the "can't be knocked down" feature means very little after notoriety level 40 or so because you only lose a few seconds when fighting a boss tree stump. Ditch what you hardly ever use and make more room that way.

I’m all for more clothing space but feel 2 pages of weapons is enough at this point, exactly how many different weapons are you really going to use. You can get screenshots of everything you want to have a record of.

i think i read somewhere else on the forum that it's surprisingly difficult for them to implement more inventory space

i can't remember where i saw it though

Back