Suggestion Adding Davy Jones Ship/ Salazar's Cove

Samuel Gower

Swashbuckler
Hello first and foremost i'm glad to be back into playing this game!!!
I had two suggestions that the crew i was with and I were chatting about and sounded like a good idea. The first and foremost idea is adding the Davy Jones Dutchmen Ship. This ship is an event that will start at a specific time and you will know the event starts as we see a cutscene of the Dutchmen Resurfacing. It will be a remolded galleon or ship of the line and i suggest to be a level 70 ship as it needs a lot of health and damage so that many ships may take it down at the same time. Or It doesn't have much health so only one ship could take it down and board it. When boarding it the crew as some special swords that are a rare drop when the ship dies.
As for the second suggestion, is Salazar's cove, its basically an island but its mostly water enough for the players to stand on. Among the cove will be the floating men. In the background once your deep enough will be Salazars ship on the spikes. Salazar and his crew will be waiting infront of it ready to battle, this wouldn't be an event just high level npcs.
Those are my suggestions!
:p

Back