Admiral's Cutlass

Do you think Admiral's Cutlass is the RAREST weapon in the game?

• Yes.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 42 66.7%

• Total voters

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
This thread is to discuss all things related and rumored about Admiral's Cutlass. Which I truly believe, is the most praise worthy and rare cutlass in POTCO/TLOPO.

I would like to state, that I know this is not the most "Powerful" cutlass in the game. However, it's rank 4 skill "Captain Resolve" is why I PERSONALLY have it as my only loot wishlist. It is the perfect weapon to represent the helping of pirates and my philosophy of the meaning of being "Warmonk"

That aside, let's get down to the questions that I have for the players who have looted it or USED it in POTCO or maybe TLOPO as well?

1. Have you looted Admiral's Cutlass?

2. Do you think you can loot Admiral's Cutlass at Thrall room?

3. Do you think you can loot Admiral's Cutlass by Fishing?

4. How rare do you think Admiral's cutlass is from a scale of 1-10?

5. How much does Admiral's Cutlass heal for?

This thread is to discuss all things related and rumored about Admiral's Cutlass. Which I truly believe, is the most praise worthy and rare cutlass in POTCO/TLOPO.

I would like to state, that I know this is not the most "Powerful" cutlass in the game. However, it's rank 4 skill "Captain Resolve" is why I PERSONALLY have it as my only loot wishlist. It is the perfect weapon to represent the helping of pirates and my philosophy of the meaning of being "Warmonk"

That aside, let's get down to the questions that I have for the players who have looted it or USED it in POTCO or maybe TLOPO as well?

1. Have you looted Admiral's Cutlass?

2. Do you think you can loot Admiral's Cutlass at Thrall room?

3. Do you think you can loot Admiral's Cutlass by Fishing?

4. How rare do you think Admiral's cutlass is from a scale of 1-10?

5. How much does Admiral's Cutlass heal for?
1. No, but I looted Vice Admiral in TLOPO.
2. No I think it may be a sailing only thing; at least, it seemed that way in POTCO
3. Probably not. Edit: Looks like you can actually
4. 9
5. It is an instant heal if I remember properly.

Last edited:
  1. Nope
  2. Nope, in fact I know it.
  3. Yup, legendary fish and large fish have a chance to drop it.
  4. 9
  5. It was a lot. I think enough to where it healed most people back up to full health.

Well, what is more rare than Admiral's Cutlass than you both?

Also, here are some SS of people on POTCO wiki SHOWING They've looted the rare versions on two islands (One personally found by myself) - If the rare versions can be found ON LAND, would it not be the same for the famed versions?
latest

latest

1. Yes just a month or so after looting was added ( back when it wwas still called a "lost relic" which was way cooler)

2. Nope

3. Yes i would assume so

4. 10

5. roughly 1700 if i remember correctly

Well, what is more rare than Admiral's Cutlass than you both?

Also, here are some SS of people on POTCO wiki SHOWING They've looted the rare versions on two islands (One personally found by myself) - If the rare versions can be found ON LAND, would it not be the same for the famed versions?
latest

latest
Right. Except, think about those enemies killed. A thrall CAPTAIN, and a French Lieutenant. POTCO loot wasn't always so random. Admiral is a sea-position hence where it came from.

Right. Except, think about those enemies killed. A thrall CAPTAIN, and a French Lieutenant. POTCO loot wasn't always so random. Admiral is a sea-position hence where it came from.
Very true. - You could be correct.

I have found that MANY players have found Admiral's threw Ghost ships. If you recall Admiral's finders, do you recall the SHIP you killed to get Admiral's?

I did have admirals in potco but the problem is I had no idea it was that special and didn't use it for a while. It wasnt until i realized how good it actually was that I started to use it. I dont even remember looting it.

Very true. - You could be correct.

I have found that MANY players have found Admiral's threw Ghost ships. If you recall Admiral's finders, do you recall the SHIP you killed to get Admiral's?
I got Vice Admiral's, but same principle... I'm not 100% we fought an assortment of enemies. The majority of which were EITC/Navy though.

1) yes i have this cutlass, got it the other day in fact :D
2) the sword is only obtainable via sailing, there is no chance of you getting it from thralls, i believe the top three for this tier are only from sailing (commodores, vice admirals, and admirals)
3) no, see #2
4) I'd rate it a solid 9.5, not sure if it's rarer than some legendaries or some of the sailing famed
5) not sure off hand, would need to test in game
screenshot_2017-01-07_22-06-39.jpg

maybe via fishing since this technically is on the seas, but im certain it cannot be obtained through the thralls or any form of land drop, unless such a parameter was not put into beta (not to be mean to the devs or anything...)
That is also the sabre as well, not the cutlass, not sure if that means anything because they are essentially the same groupset, but who knows, definitely interesting that you can get it from fishing

maybe via fishing since this technically is on the seas, but im certain it cannot be obtained through the thralls or any form of land drop, unless such a parameter was not put into beta (not to be mean to the devs or anything...)
That is also the sabre as well, not the cutlass, not sure if that means anything because they are essentially the same groupset, but who knows, definitely interesting that you can get it from fishing
the sabre is also only supposed to be lootable at sea

The saber follows the same thing as the Cutlass. Anything with Admiral/Vice admiral etc follow that

2) the sword is only obtainable via sailing, there is no chance of you getting it from thralls, i believe the top three for this tier are only from sailing (commodores, vice admirals, and admirals)
3) no, see #2
4) I'd rate it a solid 9.5, not sure if it's rarer than some legendaries or some of the sailing famed
5) not sure off hand, would need to test in game View attachment 76584
that chat tho @Charles Warmonk xDDDDD

3) no, see #2
5) not sure off hand, would need to test in game View attachment 76584
Wow, great information both of you! I will start fishing asap and searching the seas as well for this mighty weapon! I did assume you could find Admiral's fishing because once you go threw a loading screen onto the ocean, it brings you the the 'sea server' is what I will describe it as. Where loot paying is different than land payout. :)

Also, I am VERY intrested to hear how much Admiral's Cutlass heals for! Find the info asap if you could <3

Back