Admiral's Cutlass

Do you think Admiral's Cutlass is the RAREST weapon in the game?

• Yes.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 42 66.7%

• Total voters
i sailed and fished for that sword for years and never found it so I say its the hardest and rarest in the game. Always wanted to loot that sword.

Well, what is more rare than Admiral's Cutlass than you both?

Also, here are some SS of people on POTCO wiki SHOWING They've looted the rare versions on two islands (One personally found by myself) - If the rare versions can be found ON LAND, would it not be the same for the famed versions?
latest

latest
I explained this in an old thread. Captain's Cutlass appears from Thrall Captains, just based on the name. Same deal with the Lieutenant's Class; that enemy is called a French Undead Lieutenant.

Iron Priming cannon ram was more rare in POTCO in my opinion.Not sure now.Also legendary blades were on par with admirals cutlass rarity in my opinion.
All i can say is I found 5 legend swords and iron cannon ram and never once looted the Admiral cutlass.

This thread is to discuss all things related and rumored about Admiral's Cutlass. Which I truly believe, is the most praise worthy and rare cutlass in POTCO/TLOPO.

I would like to state, that I know this is not the most "Powerful" cutlass in the game. However, it's rank 4 skill "Captain Resolve" is why I PERSONALLY have it as my only loot wishlist. It is the perfect weapon to represent the helping of pirates and my philosophy of the meaning of being "Warmonk"

That aside, let's get down to the questions that I have for the players who have looted it or USED it in POTCO or maybe TLOPO as well?

1. Have you looted Admiral's Cutlass?

2. Do you think you can loot Admiral's Cutlass at Thrall room?

3. Do you think you can loot Admiral's Cutlass by Fishing?

4. How rare do you think Admiral's cutlass is from a scale of 1-10?

5. How much does Admiral's Cutlass heal for?
Guess I'll do the questions now.
1. No.
2. No, many would have found it by now if that were the case.
3. Yes; someone in the loot thread found Admiral's Sabre fishing. I don't see why it'd be the same for cutlass.
4. I'd say a 9/10. In my opinions, famed sea globes and charts are rarer because I don't believe they can be found fishing.
5. No idea. To be honest, I just want it for the fame, the attack power and the thrust boost.

This thread is to discuss all things related and rumored about Admiral's Cutlass. Which I truly believe, is the most praise worthy and rare cutlass in POTCO/TLOPO.

I would like to state, that I know this is not the most "Powerful" cutlass in the game. However, it's rank 4 skill "Captain Resolve" is why I PERSONALLY have it as my only loot wishlist. It is the perfect weapon to represent the helping of pirates and my philosophy of the meaning of being "Warmonk"

That aside, let's get down to the questions that I have for the players who have looted it or USED it in POTCO or maybe TLOPO as well?

okay here we go by the numbers
1.Nope never.
2.Uh no way never.
3.Not really but open minded.
4.Its like a 15 from a scale of 1 to 10
5.Like almost 100%

I think it's just as rare as any other Famed Weapon.
The rarest blade I think there is is the black bladed sword with the golden hand guard (forgot what it was called).
Found it, it's this one:
Shadow_cutlass_card_remake.png

I may have proof of the Admiral's Cutlass line being obtained from fishing save the Sabre find in the loot thread. I got First Mate's from fishing and basic extrapolation considering the loot thread implies you can. Shouldn't be hard either; about 15 minutes of fishing netted me a famed earlier.
First Mate.png

By rarest, I mean one you can LOOT. :facepalm: - Clearly I put "IN THE GAME". That blade was never put into loot.
Wait, it wasn't?
It never said that on the Wiki, it only said it was used in a promotional video!
If it's not a real blade then why is it under the category of looted weapons?

I've never seen these blades. Very cool!
I have seen a Masterworks broadsword and cutlass, as Crash has them both, along with Silver Freeze and half a dozen other awesome weapons. Did I mention I hate that boy?!?
Good Luck!

All i know is, Is thats the only sword I could never loot I found all my share of fame and legend but still no admiral so I still have that burn to loot it for real.

I know this thread is old, but I got an admiral's broadsword yesterday, and and admiral's cutlass today. I would certainly say they are rare, but a close drop like this would still (imo) statistically say, the aren't the rarest kind of weapons. They might feel so rare because they only drop from sailing (and fishing).

I know this thread is old, but I got an admiral's broadsword yesterday, and and admiral's cutlass today. I would certainly say they are rare, but a close drop like this would still (imo) statistically say, the aren't the rarest kind of weapons. They might feel so rare because they only drop from sailing (and fishing).
When you found Admiral's Cutlass & Admiral's Broadsword.... did you only get trinkets and famed in every skull?

Just wondering...

Okay. Too bad I've sold 5 of those in the last 3 months.
Pretty sure I have the ad's broadsword in inventory.

Back