Ahoy, all! I'm BadOmen, aka Sigrid Dragonheart

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadOmen

Sea Legs
Hello, fellow pirates! It's so nice to be sailing the Caribbean again after all these years! I was so sad when I learned that the original game shut down but, was extremely happy to see that this wonderful group of people have wretched it out of Davy Jones' hands and brought it back to life! I'm currently playing while I wait for Sea of Thieves to release and if that doesn't turn out good, well, I will return to a game I know is good: This one! I don't get a whole lot of time to play (full-time job, yay!) but I am always willing to sail the seas with others. Keep an eye out for my ship, Fortune Phantom (Light Galleon) on your journeys! The public is always welcome aboard. I'm also starting a guild..eh..still working out a name. Flight of Dragons was taken. :(
See you all on the high seas!

Last edited:
Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back