Ahoy fellow Pirates and Pirate Lords of this Community !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that you're here Achilles... tis a great binding for all.

Thank you EC... again, the Admins/Pirate Lords of this community have been very accomodating.
Indeed here as a guest, as Pirate Lords, they reside in their own community primarily but enjoy visiting other Pirate communities.
(Mates, merely staying in character, not saying I won't visit this community or Admins and members here won't visit ours) I love the aspect of Communities keeping their individuality, as this community and others will do i'm sure.
the alliance perspective in also key.
All to say.... indeed, fantastic adventures ahead for all! ;)

:ahoy:Ahoy SseaKing.. It appears your seeking knowledge Mr SeaKing… (hehe..little pun on words there)
I appreciate your gleaning experience from both communities,
It appears your pretty active and connected primarily to this community.

I want to be very caution in that I am not seeking to draw any Pirates away from this fine community my friend.
I want to encourage Pirates to certainly visit other lands... lend a constructive word, but support your Pirate Lords
and assist in developing your community here too Mate! (not saying that you specifically are not)
I’m sure you have much to lend!

Forgive me if I’m being over cautious…
I just want to show the utmost respect to this community and their fine Pirate Lords / Leaders. :piratemickey:

I am a member where Achilles hails from also. I joined both communitites the same day after being very disappointed for quite a while with another Pirates forum. I like keeping up with as much as I can (time permitting... or should I say Real Life permitting) concerning the game and everything else that relates to POTC. I too feel that the bond between pirates is very important and to keep a constructive relationship between all communities will only help all of us and the game we so love. We are able to discuss so many things game related and share our fun through these communities. This is another reason I believe that Pirate video makers like myself help the game. We show how much we enjoy and love this game through our vids, which allows us to promote the game to those out there who have not yet turned pirate. The newest installment of the Pirates franchise, On Stranger Tides, has only opened up a larger window for us Pirates to allow us to promote our beloved game to others. Do not waste this opportunity. Get out there and show those landlubbers what true pirate freedom is and work together, as pirate brethren, to train up new pirates and free our Caribbean of the vile scum of the EITC, Navy and Jolly's minions. :parrot:

i'm proud to say i'm a memberof both forums and both have many things to offer which i have enjoyed.
My loyalty is to this forum. Alot of hard work went into developing it by two men,Davy and Treasurer and as members we have all enjoyed the benefits.
Thankyou Guys!

Haha thanks Molly. I'm a rediculously loyal pirate myself, so I'll be sticking with this site, but I was really really.... REALLY confused by this thread! Hahahaha. I think my brain took the day off. :p
Theres 3 forums sites I know of.. I am a member of all 3 although I am loyal to potco :) All are good forums sites. I like this one especially cause I can copy and paste from my guildsite and it still has the same format of what I pasted.. neither of the others do that haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back