Ahoy fellow Pirates and Pirate Lords of this Community !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achilles

Sea Legs
Greetings Mates,

I come to hold up me mug of Ale in good will gesture of friendship.
I take this first step gesticulation whilst layin me pistols down and cutlass in scabbard.

Lets face it Mates... fact is our two communities, for various reasons, some valid
points from both perspectives have been a odds with one another.....

Matters not who was around the Caribbean first or who has what…
if Alliances are not made, all ships will run aground.

I come open, not in secret, seeking an accord with ye Pirate Lords of leadership
in this community. If ye recall, the Pirate Lords were not friends per say, but made accord and
amicable alliances that both of their world may benefit. (not saying ours, yours and other

communities cannot be friends, but in character to the Pirate Community, twas simple fact)

Why does Achilles, seek this alliance and offer of peace you may ask…?
Fair question my friends, and I can tell you true Mates, every Pirate who loves
POTCO
must work at being community builders and game promoters, for if we do not…
it will most likely be months before our beloved Oceans will run dry.

I will go, as I was once before sent, to gather Communities. ALL communities,
even the first who did not accept.

I am not here to throw stones, or hurl mud Mates, for in doing so, we would simply
loose ground.

For the good of all Pirate of both communities, our community leaders would need to
discuss some Code parameters, but that is merely details.

I humbly call for a meeting of your inner circle of Pirate Lords to meet with a
few specific Pirate Lords of our community.
Initial meeting would take place in game at a location that I had the honor meeting
my Captain on many an occasion. You set the time Mate(s).
(busy bee these days, please allow me some footwork on the specifc time if ye would :)

Respectfully requested.

Sincerely,

~Achilles !

Or for just founders of this forum?
Though your words be poetic, I'm confused. As it sounds to me, you represent another forum (think I know, but not saying') and are seeking a meeting with those who founded this forum. To strike a bargain and form and alliance of some kind. Boy... I'm getting myself confused here.
Who be ye seeking an audiance with?

Or for just founders of this forum?
Though your words be poetic, I'm confused. As it sounds to me, you represent another forum (think I know, but not saying') and are seeking a meeting with those who founded this forum. To strike a bargain and form and alliance of some kind. Boy... I'm getting myself confused here.
Who be ye seeking an audiance with?

He is seaking an audience with the leaders of Pirates Forums. He is from another forums site. The one i come from. He can be very confusing at times. He needs his own translater sometimes haha. He wants an alliance between the site he and I are from and this site? Easier to understand now? I hope i helped ;)

Aye Achilles! An Alliance does need be formed for the good of the Caribbean!

Thanks for your mug of Ale in good will gesture of friendship, mate. We appreciate it.

Pirate community alliance sounds like a beneficial and intriguing topic that can potentially turn into something beneficial for all pirates, we would indeed like to discuss further and analyze the topic(s), we are an open community, and thanks for coming forward and letting us be aware.

At this time we are coordinating and discussing a possible meet up, please let us know any other details. Preferably go ahead and send me a message directly with more details, as we could start a conference if necessary, and discuss further meet up details.

Additionally we have moved this thread to the site feedback, as is where we usually handle community feedback or things of this nature.

Sincerely,

Treasurer

I understand the curiosity killed the cat, but I would suggest not to ask prematurely - that not only undermines and spoilers the subject, but also some courtesy would not hurt.
Well...im sure tow minds are better than one HUNDREDS OF MINDS TOGETHER DO WONDERS
but i hope whatever comes out of these "Meetings" would be shared with your fellow pirates ASAP
<<<I believe in change and im looking forward to this idea;)

Ahoy Captain Fear…..
I'm sure your Pirate Lords here will bring you up to speed as things develop and progress my friend...
all good, know that for sure Mate!

I tip my tricorn to Davy Darkrage, Treasurer, Captain Star and Johnny Mak as they have been most gracious and accommodating! Tis my pleasure and honor dealing with such fine Pirates as ye find here in this Community!
Adventures ahead :piratemickey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back