Ahoy, GREENHOOK here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GREENHOOK

Sea Legs
Some of you remember me and my evil partner in crime Captain Kaos from Mutiny Inc. guild* I just found this and the pirates online site.. ive contacted Captain Kaos and showed it to him, its great to be back and some of you i remember as well, its nice to see everyone :))))))) cheers ::rum. thats if this is all still on lol

Ahoy Greenhook & shout-out to Captain Kaos, as well!
I remember you both and will look forward to seeing you again!
For now, a hearty welcome to our forum family.
~ Brie / Viper
:cheers:

Welcome Aboard.jpg

Some of you remember me and my evil partner in crime Captain Kaos from Mutiny Inc. guild* I just found this and the pirates online site.. ive contacted Captain Kaos and showed it to him, its great to be back and some of you i remember as well, its nice to see everyone :))))))) cheers ::rum. thats if this is all still on lol

CHEEERS EVERYONE WE LOVE YOU WE WILL BE WITH YOU SOON!!!!

Arghhhhh me matey

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back