AHOY.... I am Mandy Slyfox

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanda ragusa

Swashbuckler
Hi Everyone.....I am Mandy or Amanda ( either one ) from North Carolina... and I just got through with school for Phlebotomy... so yes I am what they call a legal Vampire... ( Smiles ) I'm loving that I will be getting paid to stick people with sharp objects(LoL)
I love this game and I am so happy they brought it back... I hope everyone is having a blast playing and good luck to you all....Keep a look out for me ...My name in the game is
Mandy Slyfox

Last edited:
Hi Everyone.....I am Mandy or Amanda ( either one ) from North Carolina... and I just got through with school for Phlebotomy... so yes I am what they call a legal Vampire... ( Smiles ) I'm loving that I will be getting paid to stick people with sharp objects(LoL)
I love this game and I am so happy they brought it back... I hope everyone is having a blast playing and good luck to you all....Keep a look out for me ...My name in the game is
Mandy Slyfox
Glad to see I'm not the only older person that likes to play. Hope to see you soon in game. But hopefully not at the other end of my sword.

Ahoy Amanda, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

gallion-ships-animated-gif.gif

Glad to see I'm not the only older person that likes to play. Hope to see you soon in game. But hopefully not at the other end of my sword.[/QUOTE

Thank you for the welcome and I am glad also I am not the only older one... hope to be able to meet up in game and play together

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back