Ahoy I am Samantha Seahawk (aka Sam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Seahawk

Swashbuckler
:pirate ship:Hello everyone! I am Samantha Seahawk. I was in Whispering Winds Guild and had 4 pretty big pirates. I missed playing Pirates a bit more than I thought I would when I played it again after such a long time... (still stink at sailing), it became obvious to me just how much I had missed it. It is wonderful to be sailing (sinking if you said with me) and fighting the baddies. I look forward to making connections as great as the connections I had made before. Thanks for reading!:raft:

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome.
Whispering winds eh? I only ever knew one player ever in that . I missed the game too

I liked your sailing btw
You liked my sailing? grins well it was one way for us pirates to get a wash up! Davy Sharkrat was the sailor in the Guild , he was amazing with hunters. i was normally on cannon or repair...

You liked my sailing? grins well it was one way for us pirates to get a wash up! Davy Sharkrat was the sailor in the Guild , he was amazing with hunters. i was normally on cannon or repair...
We were on friends list. That guild name is easy to remember.
So many people played multiple characters I sometimes wouldn’t know who was who then.
Add years later to that it’s worse. Anne?
I’m a sailor.

One time I was steering and ended up with some friends aboard a couple of their friends were welcome too. And I sank us. gm’s , respected good players,...and I sank us full of cargo. I was so embarrassed . Not like anyone said anything but still. Everyone sinks sooner or later I guess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back