Ahoy, I'm Airbus346

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbus346

Dockworker
Hey, so I have just created an account for TLOPO and have downloaded the launcher for macOS but for some reason every time I put my login information into the launcher and press "play", the launcher proceeds to open the game, however, the game does not open and the launcher pops back up like nothing has happened. I have gotten in contact with the TLOPO crew via email and they have told me to send them the logs of the game, I have done this twice now to no result from them. Is there any tips any of you seasoned players can give me????

EDIT: I forgot to mention that my computer is running the latest version of El Capiton and can fully support the games requirements. Furthermore, I am also running the latest launcher version: Launcher v1.5.2 Server v1.21.0

Ahoy sir has the tlopo crew replied to your email about your logs?? If not the best thing you can do is wait patiently (I know you wanna play this) but sometimes it can take a while for them to reply back.. If so and still nothing Im unsure of what to say from here ive never ran this via Mac so I wouldn't know what the first step is.. After all this hopefully things go well for ya and we will be seeing you in the Caribbean soon! and last but not least Welcome to Forums!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back