Ahoy, I'm Ashley Marrujo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Marrujo

Sea Legs
hi, i am new to legend of pirates but i use to play the old pirates online years ago it was my favorite game at the time. but i am having a launcher problem on my computer. i was able to download it 100% fine on a computer and decided to download it onto my pc as well. but my pc is having problems with the launcher. if anyone could help me i could provide more details. thank you.

Aye aye Ashley! Welcome to the forums! :welcometrain:
A very basic, but effective action would be to uninstall and reinstall it. If that doesn't work, you can look to the other parts of the forums for help! Smooth sailing!

Welcome Ashley,

May i inquire as to the specifics of the problem you are having?
Welcome Ashley,

May i inquire as to the specifics of the problem you are having?

yes, i have downloaded the launcher for the game, and every time i try to launch the game it says a .dll is missing. i have looked through the forum of this problem and for every one else it seemed to have worked but not for me..

yes, i have downloaded the launcher for the game, and every time i try to launch the game it says a .dll is missing. i have looked through the forum of this problem and for every one else it seemed to have worked but not for me..

https://piratesforums.co/threads/fix-game-crashing-d3dx9_4x-dll-is-missing-when-clicking-play.18574/

As per the above thread be sure to set your launcher display option to OpenGL.

If that doesn't work you'll need the d3dx9_42.dll file you can get here http://download.game155.com/zip/d3dx9_42.dll.zip

Simply unzip the .dll file onto the desktop then copy and paste the .dll file into Computer/Local Disk C:/Windows/System32 then restart the computer. Launch the game after doing the aforementioned.

i have done this a few times and it wont work, which is weird because it worked fine on my other computer but not on a different one. i will just have to play on that other computer.

hi, i am new to legend of pirates but i use to play the old pirates online years ago it was my favorite game at the time. but i am having a launcher problem on my computer. i was able to download it 100% fine on a computer and decided to download it onto my pc as well. but my pc is having problems with the launcher. if anyone could help me i could provide more details. thank you.
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome to the Forums and to the game Ashley! :) We're so glad that you are here! There are some very good suggestions above that I'm sure will help with your file. If you have any more problems please let us know! There is a great search engine also that can tap you into threads regarding similar problems. Please be sure to check back regularly in the forums as they are a wonderful resource for new information, content updates and talking points where we would love feedback and input from you! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up!

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy and Welcome to the TLOPO Community! :) please make sure to check the threads for any news, updates and announcements and any questions about the game in general. Have a great time in the game and see you on the shores :)

Some of you may be happy to hear that I fixed my problem with the launcher yesterday, yay! It had nothing to do with the .dll files being put into the folder for some reason. I downloaded DirectX end runtime for my laptop and then the launcher played perfectly. Thank you to everyone for pointing me towards the threads and also welcoming me into this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back