Ahoy, I'm Bart Ironsilver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart Ironsilver

Dockworker
Im the original Black Bart from POTCO,doing 4 pirates the same names.In Olympians guild with Johnny da Pirate,friends with Capt Star,and another Master Gm.Have 4 pirates from POTCO I play with here,lvl 23 all pirates should be higher.Hoping game gets fixed soon,forget valentines and fix the problems made a thread on.

KUyq8Rt.gif

Ahoy Bart, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

Usually there are different teams that work on different things, so they aren't losing any development time by adding in the outfits ect, as it would be a different group of people who work on the fixes you're talking about.

gallion-ships-animated-gif.gif

Im the original Black Bart from POTCO,doing 4 pirates the same names.In Olympians guild with Johnny da Pirate,friends with Capt Star,and another Master Gm.Have 4 pirates from POTCO I play with here,lvl 23 all pirates should be higher.Hoping game gets fixed soon,forget valentines and fix the problems made a thread on.
Welcome to the forums Bart

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back