Ahoy, I'm Ben Schmidt aka Johnny Badpratt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Schmidt

Pirate Apprentice
Hello!

I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm very excited to be part of this community and be part of TLOPO's launch!
I would love to help in any way I can!

I played for few years very often starting from around 2008. Then off and on until the closing of POTCO. I just recently have discovered TLOPO and was very excited to get back out on the seas!

A little about me:
I just turned 19 years old and am currently on a road trip exploring the US and moving from Maine!! (Using a hotspot to read the forums) I will be moving to Washington state within two weeks. Although, I'm enjoying my trip I can't wait to get back to a regular gaming setup(gamer at heart)!

I have a twin brother who also played. Who I have gotten all hyped up about the return of our adventures together on this game! It will be another great way to keep us more connected while being all the way across the US.

Once the maintenance break is complete I'll be on the hunt for a beta key(or a couple) to start our adventures! Excited to see the progress the developers - and community - have achieved already!

For the few that have already welcomed me: Thank you!
And I can't wait to meet more of you! :)

- Johnny Badpratt (Ben)

Welcome Aboard.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back