Ahoy, I'm bigrng004

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrng004

Sea Legs
My in game name is Francis Callewallace and I'm very glad to be apart of this TLOPO community. Probably started playing POTCO around 2009-10, after a buddy of mine finally convinced to get online and see what it was all about. Ended up reaching level 43 at to which point my family ran out of money for wifi and membership. I have followed this recreation of POTCO looking for other games just like it since the game shut down in 2013. All the ups and downs of multiple communities trying to recreate the game and finally merging together to create what we know as TLOPO. And now that it is semi-open Beta im very happy to be playing the great game i remember so. I appreciate all that the developers, funders and anyone who has taken part in recreating POTCO, for letting other experience the game again. Thanks!

Ahoy bigrng004, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

gallion-ships-animated-gif.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back