Ahoy, I'm Billy Bubbles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums Billy! :flag1:

If you have any questions make sure to ask!
The game is only in BETA atm so that's why you may be experiencing disconnecting issues. It'll all get better!

Welcome to the forums Billy! :flag1:

If you have any questions make sure to ask!
The game is only in BETA atm so that's why you may be experiencing disconnecting issues. It'll all get better!

Ty Creed :) I'm unable to connect for my time slot since the last glitch I went through, it keeps timing out my time slot was from 8 am to 11am & i've gotten about 15 minutes of good play time the rest is just tryin to log on, at 1 point I logged & everything was gone, sometimes I make it to pirate selection some times I don't sometime it says its the proxy, (before pirate selection) after that its just timing out after connecting I Love the game But Just trying to figure out if it on my end or if its a game issue? any idea on which it may be? I havent been able to reconnect for over an hour & my time slot only has about an our left..

Ty Creed :) I'm unable to connect for my time slot since the last glitch I went through, it keeps timing out my time slot was from 8 am to 11am & i've gotten about 15 minutes of good play time the rest is just tryin to log on, at 1 point I logged & everything was gone, sometimes I make it to pirate selection some times I don't sometime it says its the proxy, (before pirate selection) after that its just timing out after connecting I Love the game But Just trying to figure out if it on my end or if its a game issue? any idea on which it may be? I havent been able to reconnect for over an hour & my time slot only has about an our left..

It let me back on only to find out that I'm now Guildless & The Redeem Code For Our Guild Didn't Work OASIS .... then It's UpDATE TIME!!! smdh LOL every time slot so far I've lost more than an hour to updates, just my luck i guess hahaha

Ahoy and Welcome to Pirates Forums @Billy Bubbles !!! If you look on our Home page, Tlopo is broken down to a few different forums, any questions or problems you have can be posted in the suitable forum, Happy Sailing Mate!

Ahoy and Welcome to Pirates Forums @Billy Bubbles !!! If you look on our Home page, Tlopo is broken down to a few different forums, any questions or problems you have can be posted in the suitable forum, Happy Sailing Mate!

tyvm Johny Mak Good To see ya's again mate.. just tryin to get a hang on this forum thing, I'm tryin to find them now lol aka Billy BadPaine

tyvm Johny Mak Good To see ya's again mate.. just tryin to get a hang on this forum thing, I'm tryin to find them now lol aka Billy BadPaine
LOL well just like the original we do have ALOT of information to dig through... After our Crows Nest, TLOPO bugs and glitches is i believeeee the 5th forum :) Welcome back to the Caribbean old friend!!!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here in the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back